Chalina Estate – Eight Bedrooms Villa in Canggu Bali
Channelling energy of its beautiful surroundings, Chalina Estate captures true essence of Bali with its classic architecture, lush tropical gardens and rice-field views. The villa’s serene and peaceful riverside setting makes it the ultimate choice for weddings, retreats and large family groups.
Fully staffed, and with six bedrooms plus two extra rooms sleeping up to 12 more guests, a 35- metre swimming pool and lavish living areas, this exquisite villa exudes space and charm.
Set among Canggu’s rice fields, just minutes from some excellent surf beaches, Chalina Estate offers incredible sunsets with glimpses of the mystical Batukaru volcano in distance.
Surrounded by terraced rice fields and only five minutes’ walk from the nearest beach, Chalina Estate is located in the traditional village of Pererenan in the district of Canggu on Bali’s south- west coast.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 25 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laid-back surfer vibe and incredible sunsets.
Mountains and rice terraces of Tabanan are a photographer’s dream, and the wave-lashed sea temple at Tanah Lot is just a fifteen minute drive away.
Things to do
Villa manager in Chalina Estate will typically have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Invariably some of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of some of the activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure, located five minutes from villa, can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung.
- Catch a wave, or several, at some of Bali’s best surfing beaches, all within easy access. Pererenan Beach is just a 300m stroll or motorbike ride away. Along this stretch of naturally beautiful beaches, Echo Beach, under ten minutes by car, is the most famed surfers haunt, but all are in prime position for Bali’s legendary.
- On Canggu Beach, be sure to visit mystical Hotel Tugu Bali’s first museum/hotel is studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue before continuing on with your villa stay.
- Make the de rigueur pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot (8km), one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave, Seminyak. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, global-inspired restaurants, chic boutiques and hipper-than-thou bars – including much hyped, Ku Dé Ta, on Seminyak.
- Drive westwards to explore the unchartered West Bali region, where the charming Tabanan Regency reveals terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities – treasures that Bali is famed.
- For a day of culture and dramatic landscapes, drive directly north from the villa to the mountain town of Bedugul. From here, explore three volcanic lakes, including Bratan, with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Land Size: 5300 Sqm
- 1 Km to Pererenan Beach
- 3 Km to Echo Beach
- 6 Km to Kerobokan
- 12 Km to Seminyak
- 18 Km to Waterbom Park
- 18 Km to Kuta
- 21 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 35 Km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Capacity occupancy 14 people (3 king-bedded ensuite rooms in main house; 3 king- bedded guest pavilions; 1 twin converted study which can serve as an additional bedroom). A bunk room accommodates up to 10 extra people for event bookings, or a minimum of 5 for large family bookings, and a queen-size bed in the Amber room can accommodate 2 additional quests sharing Amber’s bathroom (Additional charges apply for over 14 guests)
- Split-level open-sided living and dining pavilion seats 14; air conditioned lounge bar and entertainment room; outdoor dining for 8.
- 35m x 12m x 0.5-2m depth Swimming Pool
- Villa manager; chef; driver; 6 butlers; 2 gardeners; technician and pool attendant; 4 guards providing 24-hour security. Masseuse and babysitter on request.
- A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Internal phone system; WiFi broadband internet access; mobile phone for local calls.
- Bose music system in bar and garden areas; projector screen in bar area; 40-inch TV in both master suites (Satellite TV only in Master 1) and 32-inch TVs in all other bedrooms with DVD players and stereo system.
- Chalina Estate is well equipped for families. As well as having vast grounds and a large pool, a 10-berth bunk room makes an excellent kids dorm (note: this room can only be utilised for a minimum of 5 children).
- Chalina Estate is suitable for weddings and events of up to 120 people.
- Complementary car with driver on standby for up to 8 hours a day (petrol extra).
- Generator back-up, safety deposit boxes, 4 mountain bikes.
- Welcome Drink and Cold Towel Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Butler
- Private Chef
- Night Security
- Turn Down Service
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|14 Apr – 17 Dec 2020
07 Jan – 10 Feb 2021
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb 2021
26 Mar – 30 Mar 2021
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|18 Dec – 25 Dec 2020
31 Mar – 05 Apr 2021
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec 2020 – 06 Jan 2021
26 Dec 2021 – 06 Jan 2022
- Guests: 16
- Bedrooms: 8
- Beds: 8
- Bathrooms: 8
- Rooms: 8
- Type: Ricefield View
- Size: 5300 sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- 10 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 2 Guests