Kaba Kaba EstateTabanan
Kaba Kaba Estate – Eight Bedrooms Villa in Tabanan Bali
Kaba Kaba Estate is built on royal land on the edge of the prosperous village of Kaba Kaba in Bali fertile Tabanan regency. This Asian culture and contemporary art villa is completed by elegant living areas and bedroom suites scattered among the multiple pavilions of this glorious estate enjoy majestic views; beyond manicured lawns dappled with palms.
Among the exceptional facilities are a Moroccan-themed media room with 106-inch projector screen and 60-inch TV, a library, games room with air hockey and table football, a well-equipped gym and professional spa. Within the extensive gardens is a 25-metre swimming pool as well as two plunge pools (one serving the master suite and the other adjoining a guest suite), a children’s wading pool, a superb tennis court, croquet lawn, lotus ponds and a duck pond. Supported by five-star service which is provided by a large staff of butlers, housekeepers and kitchen staff including an accomplished chef.
With its multiple-pavilion layout and magnificent facilities, Kaba Kaba Estate is perfect for two or three families who love holidaying together while enjoying their own breathing space. And as a wedding venue, it’s breathtaking.
- 10.0 km to Echo Beach
- 16.0 km to Seminyak
- 22.0 km to Ubud
- 23.0 km to Kuta
- 26.0 km to Airport
Service and Facilities
- 14 adults + 4 children (8 bedrooms: 5 with king-size beds; 2 with twins convertible to kings; 1 with bunk beds x4); 2 extra beds available for an extra charge.
- Formal living room; dining pavilion with table for 18; kitchen with drinks bar; three sitting areas; library; media room; games room; rooftop entertainment area with bar.
- Kaba Kaba Estate’s large staff team includes: a villa manager; butlers; housekeepers; chef; cook; gardeners; maintenance; security. Babysitters and spa therapists are available on request for an additional charge.
- The villa offers an extensive individually priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, western, vegetarian and children’s meals; cocktails, wines and spirits, liqueurs and cigars. Special, off-menu requests and dietary needs are accommodated; dinner parties can be catered.
- Telephones provided in all rooms (local calls free of charge, international calls on guest account); complimentary WiFi access.
- 60-inch satellite channel TV, 106-inch projector screen, Blu-ray disc player, Wii entertainment system and Bose surround-sound system in media room; 32-inch satellite TVs and Blu-ray disc players in all bedrooms (apart from bunk room) plus guest kitchen and Pande living room; 3 iPods; iPod dock in every room.
- Kaba Kaba Estate is very well equipped for families. Facilities include a kids’ wading pool and a games room; kids’ bunk room and fun activities such as Balinese dance lessons or Yoga lessons for adults and kids at the villa.
- Gym; full-size tennis court; croquet lawn; 5 adults’ bikes, 2 kids’ bikes.
- Dedicated spa with two massage tables (plus two portable massage tables for poolside or in-room treatments), spa bath, private garden and balé.
- A complimentary car and driver is available for 8 hours a day for villa guests. Alternatively, villa staff can call one of Bali’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis (on guest account); airport transfers are included in rate.
- Kaba Kaba Estate is a wonderful wedding and event venue, catering for up to 200 people (with prior notice).
- Barbecue; in-room safes; generator back-up; air-conditioning and dehumidifiers in all bedrooms and dressing rooms.
- Daily Breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wifi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 5 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note the above rates are valid until 04 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low and shoulder season, 5 nights stay for high season & 7 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|25 Aug – 19 Oct
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|15 Dec – 25 Dec
24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
- Guests: 16
- Bedrooms: 8
- Beds: 8
- Bathrooms: 8
- Rooms: 8
- Type: Ricefield View
- Size: 13000 Sqm
- Daily Breakfast
- Fully Staffed
- Games Room
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court