Villa Adasa – Three Bedrooms Villa in Seminyak Bali
Villa Adasa is located in the exclusive Laksmana enclave, in the heart of vibrant Seminyak, Villa Adasa is just footsteps away from the Indian Ocean and the stunning wide sandy beaches of Bali’s south-west coast. Set amongst lush tropical gardens, Villa Adasa designed in traditional Bali style building, Villa Adasa delivers a mega-dose of style, right down to the smallest detail.
Three-bedroom Villa Adasa is a haven for lounging and relaxation. Suspended above the 14-metre green-stone-tiled swimming pool, a traditional bale provides the perfect spot to while away the day. Cast bronze ‘mudra’ hands adorn the handsome entrance door to the colourful batik cushions piled up on the poolside bale its two king-sized daybeds are generously adorn with cushions, ideal for a massage or a lunch or dinner for two.
Nearby, a private roof deck offers a tranquil sunbathing retreat or quiet spot for yoga or meditation. This is a glamorous ‘grown-up’ villa and perfect for a group of friends who want to be in the thick of the action, yet families with kids, especially teenagers who appreciate the freedom to wander down to the beach in minutes, will not feel short-changed.
Villa Adasa is located in the Laksmana enclave, an exclusive gated community with round-the- clock security in the heart of Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’ – the chicest area on Bali’s south- western coast. Only 200m from the beach, the villa is a short stroll from some of the best restaurants and bars on the island, including La Lucciola, Petitenget, Metis, Sarong, Ku De Ta and Potato Head. (The Miele Guide rates Ku De Ta and Sarong in the top 20 restaurants in Asia). Also within walking distance are boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas – the famed Jari Menari will even send a therapist to the villa so guests enjoy spa treatments in privacy. Close by is Pura Petitenget, one of Bali’s most sacred temples and the site of some spectacular ceremonies.
Things to do
Villa Adasa’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night – for months – and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, but Cocoon and Potato Head beach clubs are classy seaside alternatives. Then there’s La Plancha, a popular rustic beach bar with good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, and live music events. Nearby, dine out at the fabulous ‘Petitenget’, an iconic bar and restaurant on Jalan Petitenget, perfect for a casual lunch with the family or evening cocktails and dinner with friends. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis.
- Shop till you drop! In Seminyak and neighbouring Kerobokan you can rummage for treasures through cluttered little stores and dark junkshops crammed to the ceiling with curios and ‘made-to-order’ antiques, derive inspiration from classy homeware shops, or wander through huge furniture warehouses. For furniture and homewares check out Lio Collection, Christy, and Sun. Soft furnishings abound at Haveli, Sunbebek and Disini, and Geneva is the one-stop shop for handicrafts. In Jalan Laksmana (Eat Street) you can shop between courses! Boutiques include Paul Ropp, Biasa, Magali Pascal, Anouck, Lily Jean, Bamboo Blond, DindaRella, Innuendo, Religion, Body & Soul, Buddha Wear, M. Harcourt, Pura Vida, and Uma & Leopold to name but a few. Kids fashion stores include Kidsagogo and Kiki’s For art lovers, galleries worth visiting in Seminyak include Randelli Gallery, Biasa and Kendra.
- It’s possible to walk the sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside
- In-villa beauty and massage treatments carried out by professional therapists can be arranged at the villa, but if you’d prefer to visit one of Seminyak’s spas, we recommend: Bodyworks (quality treatments at very reasonable prices – a favourite with Bali’s expats); Callego (a casual massage centre with a small restaurant attached); Chill (super reflexology treatments – great for jetlag); Prana Spa for Ayurvedic
- Pura Petitenget at the beachside off Jalan Petitenget is a compact, pretty Balinese temple, which is known for particularly spectacular ceremonies. There has been a temple here since at least the 16th century, and although this is not one of the key nine directional temples of Bali, it is an important link in the series of west coast temples between PuraUluwatu and Pura Tanah
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned PuraUlun Danu – one of Bali’s most important
- With its warm seas, amost year round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world-renowned.
- Discover Bali’s lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds
- 200metre to Petitenget Beach
- 1.0 Km to Seminyak Square
- 7 Km to Kuta
- 8 Km to Echo Beach
- 12 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 17 Km to Nirwana Bali Golf Club
- 32 Km to Ubud
Service and facilities
- Occupancy for 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 2 with twins converting to king); 4 extra beds on request (extra costs apply).
- Huge open-sided living and dining pavilion with seating for 8; upstairs air-conditioned TV room/office within master bedroom suite; poolside bale; sun terrace.
- Manager; chef; butler/service staff (24-hour); gardener; security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes from a priced menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Wi-Fi internet; telephone landline (local and IDD calls extra).
- Satellite TVs; DVD players; DVD library; Sono sand Bose music systems; iPod docks; books and magazines.
- Villa Adasa is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; pool safety fence (on request).
- On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
- Villa Adasa’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver.
- Barbecue; in-room safes; massage bed; generator back-up are additional facilities.
- Events for up to 25 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Welcome Drink and Cold Towel Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Night Security
- Turn Down Service
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|14 Apr – 17 Dec 2020
07 Jan – 10 Feb 2021
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb 2021
26 Mar – 30 Mar 2021
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|18 Dec – 25 Dec 2020
31 Mar – 05 Apr 2021
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec 2020 – 06 Jan 2021
26 Dec 2021 – 06 Jan 2022
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 3
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 12:00 PM
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Size: 500 Sqm
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Massage Bed
- Swimming Pool
- The minimum stay is 2 Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 4 Guests