Villa Omah PadiUbud
Villa Omah Padi – Five Bedrooms Villa in Ubud Bali
Far from bustle of daily Balinese life, Villa Omah Padi is situated on edge of a small, quiet Balinese village. This exclusive property has a tranquil atmosphere surrounded by panoramic views of ricefields. Discover ultimate privilege of staying in a luxury private villa in a traditional area being famously known as the most artistic, spiritual, and cultural center of Bali – mystical Ubud.
With its 5 bedrooms set on 1500 m2 land area, this a spiritual and tranquil haven offers an intimate and indulgent private villa experience, with an open-air living with dining area, a private infinity swimming pool, sunbathing area & tropical gardens, completed with Home comforts and personalize service of gracious Balinese hospitality.
Villa Omah Padi was fully completed in December 2012, with a traditional design and modern conveniences. From Balinese entrance gate of Villa Omah Padi, a stepping-stones walkway framed with fishponds leads through a large living pavilion bordered with lush gardens towards main courtyard.
Master bedroom is on upper level of second building on left side of pavilion, where a private comfortable sitting area is located to enjoy overview of villa and surrounding area. Second and third bedrooms are located on first floor of building overlooking infinity swimming pool and tropical gardens.
Two guest bedrooms are located side by side in 1-story third building, on right side of pavilion.
In living pavilion, open dining space is accommodated, together with a spacious kitchen that connects to staff quarter area. By using a limited selection of materials, simplicity and purity of house are enhanced. Unique lighting in pavilions and gardens create another serene atmosphere during evenings.
Featuring a swimming pool, sun deck, semi-open living environment, fully equipped kitchen, exclusive bathroom facilities, and air-conditioned bedrooms. In open living area, thatched roofs and bold bamboos are gracefully exposed and appear to be modern with highly selected quality furniture.
Nestled among area where nature is respected and encompassed by productive rice-fields and charming local villages, Villa Omah Padi has an ideal secluded sanctuary for families or small groups of peaceful ambiance seekers. It is the perfect escape and unique retreat to revive and cleanse your soul.
- 1.8 Km to Coco Mart Tebongkang
- 2.6 Km to Bebek Teba Sari Lodtunduh
- 3.7 Km to Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant
- 4.2 Km to Monkey Forest Ubud
- 5.4 Km to Goa Gajah
- 13.5 Km to Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 33 Km to Kuta Beach
- 33.5 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
Service and Facilities
- Capacity Occupancy 6 adults.
- Spacious Open Living and Dining Area
- Private Swimming Pool.
- Villa Manager; 8-Hours Butler Service; Night Security. Additional Staff (babysitters, masseuses, chef, etc) on Request at Extra Charge.
- Bedroom with Linen & towel. Also Ensuite Bathroom with Full Amenities.
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet Connection.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen.
- Safes Deposit Boxes or BBQ with additional charge.
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Butler
- Night Security
- Turn Down Service
- Bed Linen, Towels and Pool Towels
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season. Prices can change at any time according to Pandemic conditions and situations.
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|11 Jan – 02 Feb
11 Feb – 12 Apr
22 Apr – 01 Jun
01 Oct – 20 Dec
|02 Feb – 11 Feb
12 Apr – 22 Apr
01 Jun – 01 Jul
01 Jul – 01 Sept
01 Sept – 01 Oct
|20 Dec 2021 – 11 Jan 2022|
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Rooms: 5
- Type: Village
- Size: 1500 Sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Breakfast
- Dining Room
- Fully Staffed
- Swimming Pool