Villa Shinta Dewi UbudUbud
Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud – Four Bedrooms Villa in Ubud Bali
Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud rests on the edge of a tranquil village among verdant rice fields just north of Ubud. Lovers of Bali will appreciate this four-bedroom two-storey oasis close to the island’s cultural heart. Set in a delightful tropical garden, terraced towards a small ravine, it offers peace, privacy and relaxing Bali-style indoor/outdoor living for up to 11 guests. The villa has two open and breezy living areas, a dining area with open-plan kitchen (and service kitchen tucked behind), a poolside balé, large garden balé, alfresco dining terrace, and a gym with separate massage room – ideal for a large family (or a group of friends holidaying together) to enjoy without getting under each other’s feet.
Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud has been tastefully decorated by its owners, who have chosen top-quality furnishings and finishings – they holiday regularly at the villa themselves. The décor takes inspiration from the archipelago, with a wealth of natural materials crafted by Bali’s master artisans and a vibrant tropical colour palette that picks out the Flamboyant trees, bougainvillea and heliconia in the garden. The attention to detail is also admirable –everything from top-quality mattresses and linen in the bedrooms, multi-channel Sonos sound system in the living areas, and Champagne and Martini glasses in the chef’s kitchen.
The friendly staff includes a chef and team of butlers to cater to their guests’ every whim, whether preparing sunset cocktails, a leisurely lunch or candle-lit barbecue (chosen from a reasonably priced menu), or arranging activities and excursions such as in-villa massages, batik classes and river rafting. Guests also enjoy a twice-daily shuttle to Ubud, where an array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques, spas and cultural attractions await them. Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud is normally booked as a four-bedroom villa, but for smaller groups there’s a three-bedroom option where the bedroom adjoining the living room can be converted to a TV room/study.
Service and Facilities
- 8 adults (4 bedrooms with 1 king and 3 split-king beds) plus 3 extra beds for children on request (additional charge applies).
- L-shaped indoor/outdoor living and dining room with open-plan guest kitchen; upper level ‘sunset’ lounge; air-conditioned media room (convertible from 4th bedroom); poolside balé; barbecue terrace; gardenbalé.
- 16m x 5.5m Pool.
- Villa manager; operation manager; chef; butlers/housekeeping; security; garden and pool staff. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request for a small additional cost.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast included.
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage; PABX system with connections in all rooms.
- Sonos 3-zone sound system; satellite TVs – 50-inch in upstairs lounge, 32-inch in bedrooms; DVD players/library; iPod dock.
- High-spec running machine (with Polar heart rate technology); stationery bike; weights and bench; separate massage room for in-villa treatments carried out by therapists on call.
- Villa Shinta Dewi is well equipped for families, and can provide baby cots, highchairs, booster seats and pool fence on request.
- Airport pick up and drop off is included. Free drop off to Ubud centre two times daily between 8am and 8pm; car and driver available for hire by the hour or for day/half day trips.
- Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 bicycles.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager & security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- 2x daily drop offs to Ubud Town centre
- Wifi Internet connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*The rate is subject to 15.5% Government Tax and 10% Service charge. Please note the above rates are valid until 04 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season. Prices can change at any time according to Pandemic conditions and situations.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Type: Valley View
- Size: 1460 Sqm
- Daily Breakfast
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Massage Bed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool