Villa Solo – One Bedroom Villa in Seminyak Bali
Villa Solo is the most intimate of Lakshmi villas, set within an enchanted courtyard garden brimming with frangipani, heliconia and hibiscus, and also the most romantic, making it an ideal hideaway for honeymooners. Its tranquil setting belies a convenient location right in the thick of Seminyak; a district famed for its golden sandy beach, world class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
Villa Solo takes its name from the historic city of Solo in Central Java, known as the cradle of Javanese culture and famed for its distinctive batiks. A contemporary Balinese design celebrates tropical living, with an open-sided living pavilion with soaring ceilings overlooking the swimming pool fringed in lush greenery. A spacious air-conditioned bedroom comes with sitting area, satellite TV and DVD player and delightful garden bathroom. The villa has its own private kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee.
Those looking for extra space can rent Villa Solo in conjunction with the adjacent two-bedroomed Villa Kawi, connected by a garden door. Or larger groups can benefit from adding Villa Toba (two bedroom) and Villa Ubud (two bedroom) to gain up to 7 bedrooms. Lakshmi Villas are all within close proximity of each other in this exclusive enclave, however they still retain their individual privacy.
Bedrooms at Villa Solo
Elegant and expansive, Villa Solo’s air-conditioned and fan-cooled bedroom overlooks the pool. Smooth marble floors give way to creamy walls and soaring ceilings, while the King-size bed is draped in an ivory mosquito net, with green and gold soft furnishings concealing crisp white linens and deluxe pillows.
The bedroom also features a desk, flat-screen satellite TV with DVD player and a daybed (which could sleep a child). A beautiful semi-outdoor bathroom has marble floors, walk-in shower, twin vanity and customised amenities. A bathtub is set in a picturesque courtyard amidst blue pebbles and fernery, while a narrow pathway leads to a small temple hidden amongst the foliage.
Living Areas at Villa Solo
The villa’s open-sided, fan-cooled lounge and dining pavilion has soaring ceilings supported by stout timber columns, and a pale stone floor. Two rattan sofas piled with colourful cushions make a cosy lounge area arranged around a wooden coffee table. A glass-topped dining table seats four, while a sideboard displays flower-filled vases and an iPod dock.
A guest kitchen with granite counters is conveniently tucked into one end of the living room and provides all the essentials for tea and coffee-making, cool drinks from the mini bar, or for whipping up a quick meal.
A wooden pool deck in the corner of the garden is topped by two deck chairs shaded by a parasol.
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 2 adults (1 bedroom with king size bed).
- Living/dining pavilions; integrated guest kitchens.
- 6m x 2.6m x 1.7m pool.
- Lakshmi Villas is fully staffed and includes; Villa manager; 2 villa supervisors, head chef and cook; 5 villa attendants; security and gardeners. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- A la carte priced menu, including western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast is included in the rate.
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Flat-screen TV; DVD/CD player in all bedrooms; iPod dock in living rooms.
- Lakshmi Villas is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; and board games. A baby car seat and pool safety fence is available on request.
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Lakshmi Villas’ central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If transport is required, your villa manager will be pleased to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis on your behalf, or organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Barbecue, back-up generator; safe deposit boxes in each bedroom.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager & security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge. Please note the above rates are valid until 04 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season. Prices can change at any time according to Pandemic conditions and situations.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|05 Jan – 23 Jan
03 Feb – 26 Mar
20 Apr – 11 Jun
18 Oct – 14 Dec
|25 Aug – 19 Oct 2019
27 Mar – 07 Apr
14 Apr – 19 Apr
12 Jun – 25 Jun
23 Aug – 17 Oct
|15 Dec – 25 Dec 2019
24 Jan – 02 Feb
08 Apr – 13 Apr
26 Jun – 22 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec – 04 Jan|
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 1
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Daily Breakfast
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool