Villa Toba – Two Bedrooms Villa in Seminyak Bali
Set at the end of a leafy avenue, Villa Toba’s tranquil setting creates a peaceful hide away right in the thick of Seminyak, a district famed for its golden sandy beach, world class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques. Named for the largest lake in south east Asia, Danau Toba, which nestles in an immense volcanic crater in North Sumatra, Villa Toba villa boasts the biggest pool in the estate.
Villa Toba built to a contemporary Balinese design, the villa is an ode to tropical living, blending dark and natural timber with creamy stone, sprays of orchids and a smattering of local art work. An atmospheric open-sided living pavilion overlooks the swimming pool ornately fringed by pandanus palms and frangipani trees. Two spacious air-conditioned bedrooms have delightful garden bathrooms. If more space is needed for larger groups or extended families then the addition of Villa Kawi and Villa Ubud (both two bedrooms) and Villa Solo (one bedroom) will provide up to 7 bedrooms. Lakshmi Villas are all within close proximity of each other in this exclusive enclave, however they still retain their individual privacy.
Our long-standing staffs provide a warm welcome and a discreet, professional service, and include a 24 hour butler and a full-time manager, who will take care of all your holiday needs, from car rental to tour bookings and restaurant reservations. Villa Toba has its own private kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee, while our Executive Chef prepares tasty meals in the master kitchen from an extensive a la carte menu that includes western and Asian dishes. He is also happy to accommodate any special requests – from kid’s meals to four-course feasts and seafood barbecues.
Bedrooms at Villa Toba
The villa’s two air-conditioned bedrooms are identical in size and features, with soaring ceilings and smooth ivory-hued stone floors. King-size beds (one of which beds can be converted to twins) are draped in silky mosquito nets and dressed in crisp white linens and deluxe pillows. Comfortable chairs form a sitting area and a flat-screen satellite TV with DVD player provides entertainment. Delightful semi-outdoor garden bathrooms have marble floors, bathtub, walk-in rain shower and customised amenities.
Living Areas at Villa Toba
Villa Toba’s entrance leads into a fan-cooled, tropical-style living pavilion with cool stone floors and a steeply pitched roof supported by stout teakwood columns. Two rattan sofas piled with colourful cushions make a relaxing lounge area arranged around a wooden coffee table. A highly polished wooden dining table seats six and a sideboard displays magazines, Balinese-themed coffee table books and an iPod dock.
A guest kitchen with a granite counters adjoins the lounge room, and provides all the essentials for tea and coffee-making, cool drinks from the mini bar, or for whipping up a quick meal.
The living area overlooks the pool and walled garden, where an elaborate Palimanan frieze is framed by lush foliage and four loungers shaded by a parasol are arranged on the wooden pool deck.
- 0.5 km to Petitenget Beach
- 0.2 km to Seminyak
- 9.0 km to Kuta
- 12.0 km to Airport
- 35.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 4 adults (2 bedroom with queen-size bed). 2 additional beds available for an extra charge.
- Open-plan living/dining pavilions; integrated guest kitchens.
- 8m x 4.3m x 1.7m pool.
- Villa Toba is fully staffed and includes; Villa manager; 2 villa supervisors, head chef and cook; 5 villa attendants; security and gardeners. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- A la carte priced menu, including western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast is included in the rate.
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Flat-screen TV; DVD/CD player in all bedrooms; iPod dock in living rooms.
- Villa Toba is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; and board games. A baby car seat and pool safety fence is available on request.
In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Villa Toba’ central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If transport is required, your villa manager will be pleased to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis on your behalf, or organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Barbecue; diesel-powered backup generator; safety deposit box.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager & security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season. Prices can change at any time according to Pandemic conditions and situations.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|07 Jan – 10 Feb 2021
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb 2021
26 Mar – 30 Mar 2021
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr 2021
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec 2020 – 06 Jan 2021
26 Dec 2021 – 06 Jan 2022
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 2
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Size: 1429 Sqm
- Daily Breakfast
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool