Naam Sawan VillaPhuket
Naam Sawan Villa – Four Bedrooms Villa in Phuket Thailand
Part of the exclusive Cape Yamu Estate, the stunningly designed Naam Sawan Villa occupies a prime slice of waterfront land on the north-east coast of Phuket, just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. This luxurious, four-bedroom, eight-bathroom multi-level masterpiece is the product of world-renowned architectural design team, Philippe Starck and Jean-Michel Gathy. Naam Sawan Villa enjoys unparalleled views of Phang Nga Bay and quick access to nearby islands with pristine white sand beaches and dramatic limestone cliffs.
This palatial haven tastefully blends contemporary Thai design with modern grandeur, and features spacious open-plan living areas, opulent interiors, verandas with sweeping sea views, comfortable ensuite bedrooms and all of the modern facilities one would expect from a five-star luxury retreat. A soothing mix of hand-crafted sculptures and vibrant oil and acrylic paintings balance the rich teakwood features, contemporary furnishings and warm lighting to enhance serenity. The tiered verandas incorporate a reflective pond above a stylish 30-metre infinity pool with swim-up bar and adjacent alfresco dining area. Guests enjoy access to the nearby award-winning five-star COMO Point Yamu resort, with state-of-the-art sports and wellness facilities, superb dining and a private beach club on nearby Koh Naka Yai island at a nominal fee. However, with all that Naam Sawan Villa has to offer, any urge to venture further afield is likely to be put aside.
A team of welcoming staff provide five-star service to ensure a pleasurable stay. Included is a professionally trained chef, villa manager, service staff, housekeeping and 24-hour security. Be their guest in this remarkable seaside villa.
Service And Facilities
- Capacity for 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 4 with king-size beds, 1 of which is convertible to twins). 4 extra beds are available for children/teenagers (extra charge applies).
- Living/dining room with bar that seats 8; home cinema; indoor dining for 10; a breakfast bar for 4; outdoor dining for 10; furnished veranda.
- 0m x 5m x 1.5m lap lane, swim up pool cocktail bar with in-water stools; shallow platforms for kids.
- Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping/service staff. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request (extra charge applies).
- A selection menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian; children’s dishes available. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Local MATV service with international channels; Pulse internet TV in bar/diner; Apple TV in bar/diner and in-home cinema room with surround sound system; Sonos wifi enabled music for open living and pool areas; bedside boom boxes in all bedrooms; plus large powerful Marshall boom boxes in 2 main suites downstairs.
- Naam Sawan Villa is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot; high chair; pool toys/floaters; board games and lawn games (volleyball, badminton and bocce ball).
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Airport transfers and vehicle rentals with or without a driver can be arranged (extra charges apply). Parking space available for 4 cars.
- 2-seater kayak; 2 stand-up paddleboards; table tennis; dartboard.
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Daily Breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 5 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17.7% government tax & service charge. Please note the above rates are valid until 04 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low and shoulder season, 5 nights stay for shoulder and high season, 7 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 28 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|12 Jan – 29 Feb (incl. CNY)
29 Mar – 26 Apr (incl. Easter)
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|20 Dec – 11 Jan|
Location : 222/33-34, Pa Klok, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Rooms: 4
- Type: Beachfront Villa
- Cinema Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Dining Room
- Fully Staffed
- Swimming Pool