Tawantok Beach VillasPhuket
Tawantok Beach Villas – Five Bedrooms Villa in Koh Samui Thailand
Soft white sand, the caress of the sun, warm, glittering blue sea dotted with islands, two opulent infinity-edge pools and two stunning villas from which to enjoy it all. What more could a person want? Ah, tropical sunsets? Tawantok Beach Villas on Lipa Noi Beach, Koh Samui, have those, too. In fact, that’s what tawantok means – “sunset”. Tawantok Beach Villas is two wonderful Samui villas – adjacent mirror-image twins – evoke the era, not long ago, when all homes in Thailand, no matter how grand, were built in timber, and craftsmanship was at a zenith.
All rooms, from the stunning master suites to the lounge and dining pavilions, sit beneath traditionally elegant Thai roofs. Most of the walls are glass, opening to the garden and letting in the astonishing ocean view. Together, the villas offer 10 bedrooms – two master suites with mezzanine bedrooms above (making ideal family suites), and behind them eight guest rooms. With extra beds, up to 32 guests can be comfortably accommodated. The living-and-dining areas, with their large rustic tables and sink-into-a-reverie sofas, are centres for communal pleasure. And if you prefer open air tropical lounging and dining, there are two spacious salas next to the sea.
Tawantok Beach Villas staff – villa manager, chef, housekeepers, gardeners and security guard – seem to know what you want before you even realise you want it. For more energetic guests, the villas share a beautifully maintained tennis court, and are equipped with kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, beach volleyball and goals for beach football. The villas are perfect for families, with children of all ages catered for. They are also ideal for events such as intimate weddings, or birthday parties with friends. Then there’s the rest of Samui to explore – if you can ever tear yourself away from these delightful Lipa Noi villas.
Service And Facilities
- Tawantok Beach Villas comprises adjoining twin villas capable of sleeping a total of up to 32 people. Mirror images of each other, each of the villas has a master suite and four ensuite bedrooms with king-size or twin beds, plus a queen-bedded mezzanine room above the master suite). Extra beds may be set up on guest request at extra charge.
- Each villa has a large living and dining room, a children’s play room, an open-air dining sala next to the pool and a study (in the master suite).
- The villas have identical beachside infinity-edge pools measuring 11m x 4.5 x 1.7m.
- Villa staff include a manager; chef; housekeeping and service staff, plus security. Additional staff (nanny/babysitter, masseuse, yoga/Muay Thai/tennis instructor) are available on request for extra charge.
- Tawantok Beach Villas’ chef is expert at both Thai food and Western cuisines. Guest requests are accommodated as far as possible (including special diets).
- Complimentary WiFi in all areas, reaching onto the beach. Complimentary mobile phone for guest use (local calls). Printer.
- The villas share a tennis court (tennis equipment also available). There’s a beach volleyball net; beach football nets and balls; satellite TV; DVD player and film library; Apple TV; a small library in each of the master suites; table tennis; two kayaks and two stand-up paddleboards. For parties, magicians, Thai dancers, cabaret acts and more can be arranged on request.
- Tawantok Beach Villas are exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include toys; pool toys; children’s DVDs and books; high chairs; baby cots; baby monitor and bottle steriliser.
- Events for up to 60 guests can be arranged at Tawantok Beach Villas with prior notice (event fee applies).
- Airport transfers; car or minibus hire and taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged by the villa manager (on guest account). Parking space for four cars.
- Barbecue; safes in 10 bedrooms.
- Daily breakfast
- Turn Down service
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 5 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17.7% government tax & service charge. Please note the above rates are valid until 04 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 5 nights stay for high season, Chinese New Year & Easter and 10 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|26 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 25 Sep
08 Oct – 10 Dec
|06 Jan – 22 Jan
02 Feb – 27 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
26 Sep – 07 Oct
|23 Jan – 01 Feb (CNY)
28 Mar – 25 Apr (Easter)
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|18 Dec – 10 Jan(New Year)|
Location : 38/42 Moo 2, Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Rooms: 5
- Type: Beachfront Villa
- Size: 3200 Sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Breakfast
- Dining Room
- Fully Staffed
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court