Villa Arnalaya – Five Bedrooms Beachfront Villa in Canggu Bali
Villa Arnalaya is a masterpiece of contemporary beachside design set in tropical gardens with a private tennis court, gym and spa that entwine to create the ultimate destination for surfside living. Architectural genius Sonny Chan collaborated with interior design guru Albano Daminato to fashion a five-bedroom residence, Villa Arnalaya Beach House with a stand-alone gym and spa plus a game changing entertainment bale overlooking Indian Ocean.
This is a serious party zone with it’s own kitchen, barbecue and seating for more than a dozen people. With the ocean just metres away and a shimmering 20-metre salt-water pool by its side, this open pavilion is last word in outdoor dining and your private chef is ever on hand to produce ultimate gourmet feasts. Despite strong temptation to stay put, those exploring beyond this heavenly retreat will soon discover themselves to be only a gentle walk away from an exciting collection of funky cafes and eateries in Bali’s most up and coming district of Canggu.
In main house bedrooms Villa Arnalaya have gorgeous sculptural terrazzo walls and clean lines that contrast with stylish canopied beds and sitting areas. Timber walls are closets keeping the minimal tone sharp. Two bedrooms have mesmerising ocean views from their freestanding baths set before huge bay windows while a further two bedrooms also enjoy fantastic sea views.
Families and sports fiends will adore the private tennis court with its ball machine and huge racket selection, pool, gym, spa and perfectly placed yoga platforms to catch the sunrise and watch over the Hindu rituals at a nearby fisherman’s temple. The entertainment room, meanwhile, is fully loaded and ready to roar with TV, board games, music, arts gear and books galore.
With 35-metres of ocean frontage, a team of 16 dedicated staff and an abundance of space, Villa Arnalaya Beach House is a retreat that sings a siren song of a fantasy family holiday, a dream wedding and party venue, or a perfect surfside get away for a group of savvy travellers.
Villa Arnalaya looks down over beautiful, unspoiled Nelayan Beach, a strip of fisherman’s huts, colourful fishing boats and a sacred temple, at the end of one of Canggu’s most exclusive roads. Beach bums will adore the location, which offers everything from beers on the sands served from a coolbox, to groovy sunset sessions at uber chilled Old’s Mans beach bar.
Famous Echo Beach – less than a ten-minute walk along the ocean’s edge – has a great seafood barbecue and sunset surfing. Seminyak with its fine dining, funky clubs and chic shopping is 20 minutes south. Head north and visit the important sea temple of Tanah Lot.
Thing to do
Villa Arnalaya is loaded with information about the many wonderful things to do in Canggu and further away. It has it’s own Black Book revealing the best restaurants and cafes and the manager has the inside drum on what’s not to be missed. Chat with the staff as many live locally and can share their insight. You may find yourself invited to a unique and unforgettable Balinese Hindu ceremony.
Meanwhile, here are a few suggestions to get your vacation started. Villa manager will happily arrange transport and specialist tours too.
- Learn to surf at Batu Bolong or Berawa
- Imbibe in the Sunday sessions where local hero DJ’s spin their stuff at Old Man’s, Batu Bolong. It’s great for kids with table tennis and other games.
- Indulge in a culinary journey to Bali’s spiritual centre of Ubud, where some of Bali’s finest restaurants await.
- Swing through the trees and eat fresh strawberries at Tree Tops Adventure Park, which is about an hour’s drive north in the cool hills of Bedugul. There is also a stunning lake temple here that should not be.
- Wash and feed rescued Sumatran elephants at the superb Elephant Safari Park in the lush mountains of Taro.
- Shoot the rapids and slip along the serene waters of one of Bali’s mind blowingly beautiful rivers. Let the adrenalin sizzle through your body and take in the dazzling jungle scene with Bali’s premier white water rafting This fabulous family fling can be wild or mild. The choice is yours.
- Get on your bike and head for the hills for some cruisey downhill mountain biking. Be chauffeured to a perfect mountainside point where you mount your bike and coast down the hill with an expert guide who will pull over to reveal some of the island’s best- kept secrets
Land Size: 4430 Sqm
- 500metre to Echo Beach
- 11 Km to Seminyak
- 12 Km to Tanah Lot
- 16 Km to Kuta Beach
- 20 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 33 Km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- 15 adults (5 ensuite bedrooms with split king beds, one with an extra pull-down single bed; gym convertible to twin room with two further portable beds). Three extra beds available (additional charge). Bunk-bedded room also available for 2 extra staff/nanny.
- Air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 14; entertainment room; pool lounge and dining bale also with table for 14.
- Pool 20 x 8 metres, salt filtration.
- Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping; security. Additional staff such as babysitters, personal trainers and masseuses on request (additional charge).
- A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline and mobile phone for local calls, computer, printer and fax.
- 60-inch TV screen in entertainment room; Satellite TVs in bedrooms; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock.
- Private tennis court; gym and personal trainer (on request); boxing gear; golf clubs; Pilates and yoga (instructors on request).
- Villa Arnalaya Beach House is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; bath; monitor; changing mats; cutlery and plates; car seat; DVDs; games.
- Spa room with two massage tables. In-villa treatments can be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and carried out by professional therapists including sport massage (extra cost applies)
- A seven-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day at a special rate of US$25++ (petrol excluded).
- Villa Arnalaya Beach House makes a spectacular event venue and celebrations for up to 150 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Office for guest use; barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Butler
- Turn Down Service
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport Pick-up included for minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 31 Aug 2024. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|23 Oct – 14 Dec 2022
06 Jan – 19 Jan 2023
17 Apr – 27 Apr 2023
02 May – 08 Jun 2023
22 Oct – 14 Dec 2023
06 Jan – 08 Feb 2024
19 Feb – 28 Mar 2024
14 Apr – 14 Jun 2024
|10 Jun – 23 Jun 2022
28 Aug – 22 Oct 2022
20 Jan – 29 Jan 2023
01 Apr – 06 Apr 2023
11 Apr – 16 Apr 2023
28 Apr – 01 May 2023
09 Jun – 22 Jun 2023
27 Aug – 21 Oct 2023
09 Feb – 18 Feb 2024
15 Jun – 28 Jun 2024
|24 Jun – 27 Aug 2022
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2022
07 Apr – 10 Apr 2023
23 Jun – 26 Aug 2023
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2023
29 Mar – 13 Apr 2024
29 Jun – 31 Aug 2024
|26 Dec 2022 – 05 Jan 2023
26 Dec 2023– 05 Jan 2024
Location : Jl. Nelayan, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Rooms: 5
- Type: Beachfront Villa
- Size: 4430 Sqm
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Massage Bed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Yoga Room