Villa Canggu NorthCanggu
Villa Canggu North – Two Bedrooms Villa in Canggu Bali
Located just 100 metres from the beach in the tiny fishing village of Nelayan – literally meaning ‘fisherman’ – close to Canggu on Bali’s south-west coast.Contemporary-styled, 2-bedroom Villa Canggu North, complete with 8-metre swimming pool.
Comprising a delightfully spacious L-shaped living and dining room with an integrated kitchenette for guest use (in addition to main service kitchen, which is the domain of the chef), villa is decorated with an exciting collection of colourful paintings, murals and sculptures, including an fascinating futuristic sculpture of a ship suspended from the ceiling. From the living area, floor-to ceiling glass doors slide open to a private swimming pool and sundeck.
Two interconnected bedrooms are located upstairs. Each is furnished with a king-size bed that converts to twins, and equipped with audio-visual facilities. Each is adjoined by its own private stylish bathroom with a walk-in rain shower. Villa is well suited for a group of four friends or a small family, who will be well looked after by a professional team of full-time staff including a manager, butlers, housekeeping, 24-hour security, a car and driver, and a private chef.
Canggu is fast evolving into Bali’s hippest beachside scene, with a laid-back vibe, numerous eateries, vibrant live music venues, yoga studios, spas and some chic beachwear boutiques all just five minutes’ drive from villa. Villa Canggu North adjoins the four-bedroom Villa Canggu South, yet can be rented as an independent villa due to the provision of retractable garden walls. If all six bedroom are rented together, garden walls can be opened to create a luxurious space with two pools, two living and dining rooms and interconnecting doors.
Villa Canggu sits 100 metres from the beach in a local village neighbourhood. A few hundred metres in either direction along the beach will bring you to a few popular beach bars and small restaurants, especially around sunset time. Check out Old Man’s restaurant, bar and live music venue a short walk up the beach to the north, as well as the well-known Echo Beach for daily barbecues and Sunday-night live music. If you are interested in learning to surf, High Tide Surf School (for kids and adults) is situated just five minutes’ walk up the beach at Batu Bolong. Nelayan Beach immediately in front of the villa is also popular with surfers.
Things to do
Villa Canggu’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Villa Canggu is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel on the coast, a few minutes closer to the villa, is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Have a go at riding the local ponies at Bali Equestrian Center. See the beaches and beautiful landscapes of Bali from a different perspective.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- 1.7 km to Echo Beach
- 12.0 km to Nirwana Bali Golf Club
- 20.0 km to Kuta
- 20.0 km to Airport
- 33.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- 4 people (2 ensuite bedrooms with king beds that can be converted to twins)
- Open-sided dining pavilion; air-conditioned living and dining room with bar; mezzanine reading room with sea views
8 x 4 metres Pool
Villa manager; private chef; butlers/housekeeping; security; gardener and maintenance. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, driver) available on request
A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
Wi – Fi internet access; landline (local and international calls on guest account); mobile phone coverage
- Satellite TV; movie hard drive; DVD player; surround-sound Sonos audio system; CD player; iPod docks; table tennis
- Villa Canggu North is well equipped for families. Facilities include: cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs and toys
In villa spa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional spa therapists (extra cost applies)
- On request, the villa staff may call one of Bali’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or arrange for car and driver hire (24 hours notice required, additional cost)
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Butler
- Turn Down Service
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|6 Bedrooms Complex||801||945||1152||1377|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr 2021
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec 2020 – 06 Jan 2021
26 Dec 2021 – 06 Jan 2022
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 2
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Size: 200 Sqm
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool