Villa Canggu SouthCanggu
Villa Canggu South – Four Bedrooms Villa in Canggu Bali
Villa Canggu South is located just 100 metres from a local village neighbourhood which is from the beach in tiny fishing village of Nelayan – literally meaning ‘fisherman’. With contemporary-styled 4-bedroom is decorated with an exciting collection of colourful artwork and offers a choice of air-conditioned comfort or tropical semi-open-air living, with wide glass doors that can be opened to invite sea breezes inside.
Villa Canggu South is also ideal for small weddings and events for up to 40 guests. Villa Canggu South adjoins the two-bedroom Villa Canggu North, and two villlas can be separated by a retractable garden wall. When all six bedrooms are rented together, the garden can be opened up to create a luxurious space with two pools, two living and dining rooms and interconnecting doors. Location of villa is very strategic, Canggu is fast evolving into Bali’s hippest beachside scene, with a laid-back vibe, numerous eateries, vibrant live music venues, yoga studios, spas and some chic beachwear boutiques all just five minutes’ drive from villa.
Villa Canggu sits 100 metres from the beach in a local village neighbourhood. A few hundred metres in either direction along the beach will bring you to a few popular beach bars and small restaurants, especially around sunset time. Check out Old Man’s restaurant, bar and live music venue a short walk up the beach to the north, as well as the well-known Echo Beach for daily barbecues and Sunday-night live music. If you are interested in learning to surf, High Tide Surf School (for kids and adults) is situated just five minutes’ walk up the beach at Batu Bolong. Nelayan Beach immediately in front of the villa is also popular with surfers.
Things to do
Villa Canggu’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Villa Canggu is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel on the coast, a few minutes closer to the villa, is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temp
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold
- Have a go at riding the local ponies at Bali Equestrian Center. See the beaches and beautiful landscapes of Bali from a different.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds
Land Size: 1000 Sqm
- 2 Km to Echo Beach
- 2 Km to Canggu Club
- 10 Km to Seminyak
- 12 Km to Nirwana Bali Golf Club
- 17 Km to Kuta
- 23 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 30 Km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- 400sqm villa size and 1,000sqm land size
- 20 x 5.5-metre main pool with 3 x 5.5-metre kiddies’ pool
- Capacity for 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king bed, and 3 offering the choice of king or twin beds).
- Fully staff including (Villa manager; private chef; butlers/housekeeping; security; gardener; maintenance; driver. Additional staff )
- WiFi internet access;
- landline (local and international calls on guest account);
- Mobile phone coverage.
- Children facilities include: a children’s pool; cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs and toys.
- In villa spa treatments in additional cost
- A car and driver is available at a special rate of USD25++/day for 8 hours (excluding petrol).
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Events for up to 40 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- A priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets and barbecues).
- Welcome Drink and Cold Towel Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Butler
- Turn Down Service
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|07 Jan – 10 Feb 2021
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb 2021
26 Mar – 30 Mar 2021
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr 2021
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec 2020 – 06 Jan 2021
26 Dec 2021 – 06 Jan 2022
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Rooms: 4
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Size: 400 Sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool