Villa Des Indes ISeminyak
Villa Des Indes I – Four Bedrooms Villa in Seminyak Bali
Villa Des Indes I is a sublime Bali luxury villa: a fully staffed, four-bedroom multi-pavilion residence within Seminyak’s exclusive Laksmana estate with a heritage teakwood joglo at its heart. This palatial living space – plus open bar pavilion, air-conditioned dens, glamorous bedrooms and bathrooms – features a fascinating collection of antiques and artefacts.
Contemporary luxuries abound, and accomplished staff provides stellar service. Within tropical gardens is a 21m lagoon-style swimming pool and traditional bale. With Petitenget beach a five-minute walk away, along with Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, and Bali’s best eateries, boutiques and spas, this is a perfect villa for families and friends.
Huge open-sided living pavilion – a centuries-old elaborately carved teakwood joglo full of antiques and artefacts. Three separate seating areas. There Dining area with table for eight. Complete Bar pavilion with sit-up bar and butlers pantry, and a well-equipped kitchen behind.
21-metre lagoon-style swimming pool, with sunken seating circling frangipani island. Deeply cushioned traditional balé. Sun-bathing lawn with loungers and parasols. Verandas with table and seating for complete outside each bedroom.
Master Suites 1 & 2
Each glamorous master bedroom suite occupies its own air-conditioned pavilion facing the pool. Four-poster king-size bed with luxury cotton bedding. There Den/library with comfortable seating and desk. Full width veranda with breakfast table, comfortable chairs and loungers. Complete with 32-inch TV and selection of books. Large dressing area. Also Huge bathroom with statement bathtub, double basins, walk-in shower, and alfresco shower in courtyard garden.
Guest Bedrooms 1 & 2
Two air-conditioned bedrooms share a two-storey building. Queen-size bed in ground floor room; twin beds in upper room. Seating in alcove doubles as extra bed (extra charge). Complete with 32-inch TV and selection of books. Dressing area leading to air-conditioned bathroom with marble shower enclosure and (in the ground floor bathroom) a garden bathtub. As well Veranda with seating
Villa Des Indes I sits securely within Laksmana Estate, an exclusive enclave right in heart of Seminyak. Wide expanse of Petitenget Beach is just five minute’s walk away, as is legendary restaurant La Lucciola and sunset haven Breeze at The Samaya. A few more minutes’ walk brings you to island’s most celebrated restaurants, including Ku De Ta, Metis, Mamasan and Sarong, as well as Seminyak’s many boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas. What a perfect spot!
Things to do
Des Indes Villas’ manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Chat to staff too; many have been attached to villa for some time and are a great source of insider information. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of villa.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to , Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is Seminyak a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Petitenget, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- It’s possible to walk the sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget Beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (9km) where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot, or try Old Man’s – a more casual café across the road for alfresco all day dining
- Des Indes I is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot (18 km), although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- 150metre to Ku De Ta
- 230metre to Petitenget Beach
- 400metre to Seminyak Square
- 900metre to Potato Head Bali
- 1 Km to Sarong Restaurant
- 7 Km to Kuta Beach
- 9 Km to Echo Beach
- 12 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 15 Km to Jimbaran
- 33 Km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Location on Laksmana Estate, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity Occupancy 8 adults (3 king-size beds; 1 set of twin beds that can be joined to create a king) plus extra beds for 4 additional guests (adult or children) on request (additional charge applies).
- Fan-cooled living and dining area; air-conditioned den/library/study within both master suites; bar pavilion and butler’s pantry; garden balé.
- 21-metre lagoon pool. 1m-2m depth.
- Villa manager, villa attendants, butlers/housekeeping, security (night-time only at villa and 24-hour for estate), gardener and pool crew, maintenance. Additional staff (chef, babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Breakfast is complimentary; priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes for lunch and dinner.
- 37-inch TV with satellite channels in all four bedrooms; Bose sound system; books and magazines in every room.
- Villa Des Indes I makes a great villa choice for families. Equipment such as baby cot, high chair, booster seat, baby monitor and pool fence can be supplied on request for a small additional charge.
- Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 massage beds.
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Butler
- Night Security
- Turn Down Service
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 31 Aug 2024. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|23 Oct – 14 Dec 2022
06 Jan – 19 Jan 2023
17 Apr – 27 Apr 2023
02 May – 08 Jun 2023
22 Oct – 14 Dec 2023
06 Jan – 08 Feb 2024
19 Feb – 28 Mar 2024
14 Apr – 14 Jun 2024
|10 Jun – 23 Jun 2022
28 Aug – 22 Oct 2022
20 Jan – 29 Jan 2023
01 Apr – 06 Apr 2023
11 Apr – 16 Apr 2023
28 Apr – 01 May 2023
09 Jun – 22 Jun 2023
27 Aug – 21 Oct 2023
09 Feb – 18 Feb 2024
15 Jun – 28 Jun 2024
|24 Jun – 27 Aug 2022
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2022
07 Apr – 10 Apr 2023
23 Jun – 26 Aug 2023
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2023
29 Mar – 13 Apr 2024
29 Jun – 31 Aug 2024
|26 Dec 2022 – 05 Jan 2023
26 Dec 2023– 05 Jan 2024
Location : Jl. Astinapura No.3, Seminyak, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Rooms: 4
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 12:00 PM
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Size: 783 Sqm
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Breakfast
- Dining Room
- Fully Staffed
- Massage Bed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- The minimum stay is 2 nights