Villa Des Indes IISeminyak
Villa Des Indes II – Five Bedrooms Villa in Seminyak Bali
Villa Des Indes II enjoys a peaceful location within the elite Laksmana Estate, moments from Petitenget Beach and Seminyak’s most celebrated restaurants and bars including Potato Head, La Lucciola and Ku De Ta. Named after Holland’s legendary Hotel Des Indes, this luxury, fully staffed pool villa offers guests a modern take on Asian heritage chic.
Its two pavilions, living area, five bedrooms and Italian marble bathrooms are decorated with antiques, colonial-style furniture, oriental rugs and Asian artefacts and artefacts. Contemporary touches include top- range mattresses and cotton bedding, TVs with satellite channels, and Italian marble bathrooms with branded toiletries, monsoon shower and statement bathtub.
Contemporary luxuries abound, and accomplished staff provides stellar service. Within tropical gardens is a 21m lagoon-style swimming pool and traditional bale. With Petitenget beach a five-minute walk away, along with Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, and Bali’s best eateries, boutiques and spas, this is a perfect villa for families and friends.
Large living pavilion with two seating areas and dining table for 10. Open-sided sitting area with antique daybed. Also Colonial style furniture throughout. Bar area and Well-equipped kitchen
Poolside dining pergola with seating for four. Large cushion-covered poolside bale. With Two swimming pools (16 x 4m and 10 x 3m) Pool terraces and sun loungers.
All five bedrooms at Des Indes Villa II are air-conditioned, with teakwood floors, oriental rugs and antique-style furniture. All rooms are equipped with large curved TVs with satellite channels. All bedrooms are ensuite, with air-conditioned bathrooms featuring twin basins, bathtub, monsoon shower, and walk-in wardrobe with dressing table.
Four of bedrooms are furnished with king-size four-poster beds; fifth room has a set of twin beds that can convert to a king-size four-poster bed. Four of bedrooms open onto pool terraces, one is on upper level with a private rooftop terrace.
Villa Des Indes II sits securely within Laksmana Estate, an exclusive enclave right in heart of Seminyak. Wide expanse of Petitenget Beach is just five minute’s walk away, as is legendary restaurant La Lucciola and sunset haven Breeze at The Samaya. A few more minutes’ walk brings you to island’s most celebrated restaurants, including Ku De Ta, Metis, Mamasan and Sarong, as well as Seminyak’s many boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas. What a perfect spot!
Things to do
Villa Des Indes II’s manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Chat to staff too; many have been attached to villa for some time and are a great source of insider information. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of villa.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to , Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is Seminyak a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Petitenget, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- It’s possible to walk the sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget Beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (9km) where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot, or try Old Man’s – a more casual café across the road for alfresco all day dining
- Des Indes II is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot (18 km), although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- 150metre to Ku De Ta
- 230metre to Petitenget Beach
- 400metre to Seminyak Square
- 900metre to Potato Head Bali
- 1 Km to Sarong Restaurant
- 7 Km to Kuta Beach
- 9 Km to Echo Beach
- 12 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 15 Km to Jimbaran
- 33 Km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Location on Laksmana Estate, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity Occupancy 10 adults (5 bedrooms: 4 with king-size bed, 1 with twin convertible to king); extra beds may be set up on request (additional charge applies).
- Large fan-cooled open-sided living pavilion with two seating areas and dining table for 10; poolside balé with comfortable cushions; bar terrace with seating; well-equipped kitchen; second living area and dining pergola alongside the smaller pool.
- Main pool: 16m x 4m. 0.8m-1.7m depth; Secondary pool: 10m x 3m. 0.5m-1.6m depth.
- For entertainment, 47-inch curved TV with satellite channels in four bedroom; 43-inch TV in one bedroom; DVD players in all bedrooms; amplified and Bose speakers in living pavilion; books and magazines.
- Des Indes II makes a great villa choice for families. Equipment at the villa includes a baby cot and high chair. Many other items (including booster seat, baby bath and pool fence) can be supplied on request for a small additional charge.
- Villa manager, villa attendants, butlers/housekeeping, security (night-time only at villa and 24-hour for estate), gardener and pool crew, maintenance. Additional staff (chef, babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 massage beds.
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Butler
- Night Security
- Turn Down Service
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2025. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Season||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2023||17 Apr – 20 Apr
24 Apr – 27 Apr
02 May – 08 Jun
22 Oct – 14 Dec
|01 Apr – 06 Apr
11 Apr – 16 Apr
21 Apr – 23 Apr
28 Apr – 01 May
09 Jun – 22 Jun
27 Aug – 21 Oct
|07 Apr – 10 Apr
23 Jun – 26 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|25 Dec – 05 Jan 2024|
|2024||06 Jan – 08 Feb
19 Feb – 28 Mar
28 Apr – 14 Jun
27 Oct – 13 Dec
|09 Feb – 18 Feb
14 Apr – 27 Apr
15 Jun – 08 Jun
01 Sept – 26 Oct
|29 Mar – 13 Apr
29 Jun – 31 Aug
14 Dec – 25 Dec
|25 Dec – 05 Jan 2025|
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Rooms: 5
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Size: 350 Sqm
- Ceiling Fan
- Daily Breakfast
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Massage Bed
- Swimming Pool