Villa Radha – One Bedroom Honeymoon Villa in Canggu Bali
Villa Radha is rustic romance personified – a jungle hideaway surrounded by lotus ponds in a dreamlike world of its own. Inside this traditional teak wood building An enchanting heritage hideaway in its own jungle garden that will surely kindle passion and inspire romance. Honeymooners and couples of all ages will fall in love with Villa Radha. Raised high above lotus ponds is a large, Century-old gladak, a handsome Javanese building with gin-and-tonic-at-sundown verandah. Inside, a glamorous teakwood bedroom with king-size bed invites languid sleep-ins, followed by a good soak in the stunning garden bathtub-for-two, carved out of a single piece of river rock.
From the lotus ponds, tiers of rock-pools tumble past a second antique building (just the spot for a candle-lit dinner), towards the freeform swimming pool and the poolside balé tucked out of sight. A couple would be in a world of their own in this water-garden wonderland. And what if they want to emerge from this reverie? As one of five villas in the exclusive Dea Villas Estate, Villa Radha accords couples a range of facilities that few Bali villas can offer (let alone one-bedroom abodes). Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? The level of service is also exemplary; among the 29-strong staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
Villa Radha has romance written all over it, so it comes as no surprise that it’s a hot favourite with honeymooners. For wedding parties, it can be rented in conjunction with any (or all) of the four other Villa Amy (three bedrooms) and Villa Dewi Sri, Villa Sarasvati and Villa Sati (all four bedrooms). Between them, the five villas have a total of 16 bedrooms for 32 people (with 12+ extra beds possible).
Bedroom at Villa Radha
Villa Radha is rustic romance personified – a jungle hideaway surrounded by lotus ponds in a dreamlike world of its own. Inside this traditional teak wood building is a beautifully proportioned bedroom with regal king-size bed and an eclectic collection of chairs. Contrasting with the building’s 100-year history and whimsical furnishings and artefacts are some 21st century features: an upholstered daybed, a 47-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, an iPod dock and air-conditioning.
A few steps lead down from the bedroom to an indoor-outdoor bathroom. This space has a more contemporary feel, with polished concrete walls, non-slip floors and a glazed pergola roof. There’s a dressing area, a vanity with twin basins, a walk-in rain shower and a magnificent two-person alfresco bathtub carved out of a single piece of river rock.
Living Spaces at Villa Radha
Villa Radha has a surprisingly wide choice of living areas for a one-bedroom property. For air-conditioned comfort, there’s the sitting and TV area within the bedroom while, for breezy alfresco living, the large veranda has a cool, Somerset Maugham-style vibe complete with old planters chairs for reclining at sunset, G&T in hand (nicely chilled thanks to the fridge in the adjoining kitchenette). The smaller gladak with its hatch opening onto a cute mini-me veranda offers an intimate space for reading or breakfasting and is furnished with a small table for three. And at the end of the water-garden, beyond the lagoon-style plunge pool is a sun deck with two loungers and a cushion-covered balé, just the spot to hideaway with a good book. Tucked away in another corner of the garden is a double hammock surrounded by tropical blooms.
Service and Facilities
- Air-conditioned bedroom with king-size bed and en suite bathroom.
- Sitting and TV area in bedroom pavilion; verandah with seating; gladak building dining table for 3 and verandah; poolside sun-deck and balé.
- Free-form plunge pool.
- Villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security. 29 staff shared between the 5 Dea villas.
- A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, western, children’s and vegetarian dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; wines and cocktails.
- WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls (on guest account); office fax and printer available for guest use.
- Satellite channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks.
- Shared with the other Dea estate villas is a professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station and Power plate; 2 bicycles.
- Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house shared between the 4 Dea Villas.
- Dea Spa, shared by all 4 Dea villas, includes massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- Barbecue; safe deposit box; back-up generator; Canggu Club membership.
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Refreshing chilled towels upon arrival
- Seasonal tropical of fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily Breakfast (American, Continental or Indonesian )
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Turn down service
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 31 Aug 2024. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|23 Oct – 14 Dec 2022
06 Jan – 19 Jan 2023
17 Apr – 27 Apr 2023
02 May – 08 Jun 2023
22 Oct – 14 Dec 2023
06 Jan – 08 Feb 2024
19 Feb – 28 Mar 2024
14 Apr – 14 Jun 2024
|10 Jun – 23 Jun 2022
28 Aug – 22 Oct 2022
20 Jan – 29 Jan 2023
01 Apr – 06 Apr 2023
11 Apr – 16 Apr 2023
28 Apr – 01 May 2023
09 Jun – 22 Jun 2023
27 Aug – 21 Oct 2023
09 Feb – 18 Feb 2024
15 Jun – 28 Jun 2024
|24 Jun – 27 Aug 2022
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2022
07 Apr – 10 Apr 2023
23 Jun – 26 Aug 2023
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2023
29 Mar – 13 Apr 2024
29 Jun – 31 Aug 2024
|26 Dec 2022 – 05 Jan 2023
26 Dec 2023– 05 Jan 2024
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 1
- Type: Village
- Size: 1200 Sqm
- Daily Breakfast
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Massage Bed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool