Villa Ramadewa – Three Bedrooms Villa in Seminyak Bali
Villa Ramadewa blends the best of contemporary and traditional Bali design elements, Featured in many lifestyle magazines, this paean to laid-back tropical living was created by Bali-based Dutch architect Joost Van Grieken as a stunning holiday retreat for its sociable, style-conscious owner. Ramadewa is named after the legendary brother of Laksmana, both heroes of the revered Hindu epic the Ramayana.
Villa Ramadewa rests within the exclusive Laksmana Estate in the heart of Seminyak just moments from the beach, the fully staffed three-bedroom villa, the understated yet uber-chic Ramadewa is incomparable. Gorgeous statue graced garden with 17-metre pool, antique balé, ornamental ponds and rooftop terrace. Enrich with an extraordinary collection of museum-worthy antiques and artefacts from Bali, Sumba, Nias and beyond. The villa rests within the exclusive Laksmana Estate in the heart of Seminyak, a short walk from Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, Potato Head and Bali’s famed surf-and-sunset beaches. It’s the perfect villa for fun-loving friends or a family who relish luxurious, hedonistic surroundings a heartbeat from Bali’s most happening places.
- 0.5 km to the Beach
- 1.0 km to Seminyak
- 7.0 km to Kuta
- 11.0 km to Airport
- 32.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size and 2 with queen-size beds); extra beds can be arranged (costs apply).
- Living and dining pavilion with table for eight; dining balé; poolside deck; rooftop sun terraces; study.
- Villa manager; chef; cook; butlers (24-hour service); gardeners; maintenance and security. Additional staff (eg babysitter, masseuse) available on request for a small additional cost.
- An extensive priced menu of Indonesian, Asian and western dishes is provided, together with Balinese set menus, kids menus and an excellent choice of cocktails and wines. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- High-speed WiFi internet; inter-room phone system for local and IDD calls (charged extra); Apple Mac computer, printer and fax.
- TV; DVD players and library; centralised Bose/iMac music system with iPad control; iPods and docks in every room; books and magazines.
- Villa Ramadewa is well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot and high chair.
- Gym equipped with treadmill, bike and cross trainer. Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists at the villa (extra costs apply).
- Airport transfers are provided. Villa Ramadewa’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise a day or half-day car-and-driver hire.
- Barbecue; in-room safes; full back-up generator.
- Events for up to 30 people sitting and 50 standing can be held at the villa with prior notice.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager & security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season. Prices can change at any time according to Pandemic conditions and situations.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|07 Jan – 10 Feb 2021
12 Apr – 29 Apr
04 May – 10 Jun
24 Oct – 14 Dec
|11 Feb – 20 Feb 2021
26 Mar – 30 Mar 2021
06 Apr – 11 Apr
30 Apr – 03 May
11 Jun – 24 Jun
29 Aug – 23 Oct
|31 Mar – 05 Apr 2021
25 Jun – 28 Aug
15 Dec – 25 Dec
|26 Dec 2020 – 06 Jan 2021
26 Dec 2021 – 06 Jan 2022
Location : Jl. Kayu Aya No.22, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 3
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Size: 1200 Sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 6 Guests