Villa Sarasvati – Four Bedrooms Villa in Canggu Bali
Comprises a large living pavilion and a two-storey building arranged in an L shape around a 20m swimming pool of Villa Sarasvati looking onto rice terraces. The open-plan living pavilion has a formal seating area with doors onto a covered open-sided garden room, a dining area and, across a bar counter, the guest kitchen and second service kitchen behind. In the second pavilion, which is fronted by a covered terrace on both storeys, two ground-floor master suites flank a central ‘art-gallery’ foyer leading to the main entrance. Stairs lead up to the second level where two more guest suites and a family TV room open onto the terrace.
Villa Sarasvati is one of five villas in the exclusive Dea Villas Estate, so guests enjoy a range of shared facilities that few Bali villas can offer. Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? And all that while the kids let off steam on swings and slides in the playground? Villa guests also enjoy an exemplary level of service; among the 29-strong staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
Villa Sarasvati is a great villa for two families, four couples or eight friends holidaying together. For larger gatherings it can be rented in conjunction with the adjoining Villa Dewi Sri, as well as with the other three Dea Villas – Villa Radha (one bedroom), Villa Amy (three bedrooms) and Villa Sati (four bedrooms). Between them, the five villas have a total of 16 bedrooms for 32 people (with 12+ extra beds possible), offering the flexibility of different combinations for multiple families holidaying together, large groups of friends and perfect wedding parties.
Bedroom at Villa Sarasvati
Villa Sarasvati offers four spacious bedroom suites, each with a dressing area and a light-filled bathroom that spills onto either a private garden or terrace. Each bedroom comes with an iPod dock, 32-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, air-conditioning, overhead fan (for the master suites), and a window seat that converts to a single bed for kids.
Master bedroom suites
Two ground-floor master bedroom suites feature king-size beds on reclaimed teakwood floors, huge dressing areas and equally generous garden bathrooms with twin vanities, rain shower cubicles and terrazzo bathtubs. One of the master suites has its own private garden with seating.
The two second-level guest bedrooms offer the flexibility of twin beds which convert to kings, an indoor shower room and a private sun-terrace resplendent with statement bathtub for alfresco bathing.
Living Spaces at Villa Sarasvati
The huge living pavilion is a magnificent open-plan space with glass doors running the length of three walls that can be closed for air-conditioned comfort or flung open onto the pool and garden for fan-cooled tropical living.This is the place for lavish entertaining – either at the huge suar-wood dining table which accommodates 14 on bench seating, in the lounge area furnished with extra deep cushioned wicker sofas, or in the adjoining open-sided garden room. Beyond the marble-topped bar counter is the open-plan guest kitchen equipped with welcome extras such as espresso machine and wine fridge. Out of sight behind closed doors is the staff kitchen. Comfy sofas and king-size velour banquette shug the walls of the upper-level air-conditioned TV lounge, facing a 52-inch TV with DVD player and surround-sound system. A desk, a shelf of books on Bali and a Yamaha piano make this a truly multi-functional family room. The shaded terraces running the length of both floors of the two-storey wing accord further private relaxation areas, with clusters of casual seating and cushioned daybeds. There’s lots of outdoor living space too. In addition to the large semi-alfresco seating area adjoining the living pavilion, sun loungers line the ironwood pool deck and two antique pondoks (rice-field shelters) create private garden sanctuaries overlooking a giant chess board and petanque court.
- 6.0 km to Seminyak
- 7.5 km to Echo Beach
- 13.0 km to Kuta
- 15.0 km to Airport
- 29.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds convertible to king-size bed).
- Air-conditioned living and dining pavilion with table for 14; garden lounge; air-conditioned TV lounge; two garden balés.
- Villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security. A total of 29 staff are shared between the 5 Dea villas.
- A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, western, children’s and vegetarian dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; wines and cocktails.
- WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls (on guest account); office fax and printer available for guest use.
- Satellite channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks.
- Dea Villas is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house.
- Petanque; giant garden chess. Shared with the other Dea estate villas is a professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station and Power plate, 2 bicycles.
- Dedicated air-conditioned Dea Spa – shared with all five Dea villas – with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- A car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate of US$ 25++ (excluding petrol).
- Barbecue; in-room safes; back-up generator; Yamaha piano; membership of Canggu Club.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager & security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wi-fi Internet connection
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 31 Aug 2024. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|23 Oct – 14 Dec 2022
06 Jan – 19 Jan 2023
17 Apr – 27 Apr 2023
02 May – 08 Jun 2023
22 Oct – 14 Dec 2023
06 Jan – 08 Feb 2024
19 Feb – 28 Mar 2024
14 Apr – 14 Jun 2024
|10 Jun – 23 Jun 2022
28 Aug – 22 Oct 2022
20 Jan – 29 Jan 2023
01 Apr – 06 Apr 2023
11 Apr – 16 Apr 2023
28 Apr – 01 May 2023
09 Jun – 22 Jun 2023
27 Aug – 21 Oct 2023
09 Feb – 18 Feb 2024
15 Jun – 28 Jun 2024
|24 Jun – 27 Aug 2022
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2022
07 Apr – 10 Apr 2023
23 Jun – 26 Aug 2023
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2023
29 Mar – 13 Apr 2024
29 Jun – 31 Aug 2024
|26 Dec 2022 – 05 Jan 2023
26 Dec 2023– 05 Jan 2024
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Rooms: 4
- Type: Village
- Size: 2500 Sqm
- Daily Breakfast
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Massage Bed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool