Villa Sati – Four Bedrooms Villa in Canggu Bali
Four-bedroom villa which promises guests a unique tropical holiday experience, located just five minutes from the surf breaks of Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak. Blending traditional Balinese and Javanese design elements, Villa Sati comprises five separate living and sleeping pavilions, each incorporating the four-pillar core of an original teakwood Javanese joglo oriented for privacy around the large lagoon-style swimming pool. Spacious interiors full of the owner’s antique Asian curios and collectibles, as well as iPod docks, TVs and other 21st Century essentials create an appealingly contemporary interpretation of heritage chic.
Villa Sati is one of five villas in the exclusive Villas Estate, giving guests a range of shared facilities that few Bali villas can offer. Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? And all that while the kids let off steam on swings and slides in the playground? Guests also enjoy an exemplary level of service. Among the 29-strong staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
With four equally spacious bedroom suites privately housed in individual pavilions, Villa Sati is ideal for four couples or a group of friends. The villa can also be rented in conjunction with any (or all) of the four other Dea Villas – Villa Radha (one bedroom), Villa Amy (three bedrooms) and Villa Dewi Sri and Villa Sarasvati (both four bedrooms). Between them, the five villas have a total of 16 bedrooms for 32 people (with 12+ extra beds possible), offering the flexibility of different combinations for multiple families holidaying together, large groups of friends – and the perfect Bali wedding.
Bedroom at Villa Sati
Four spacious bedroom suites are named after fragrant flowers that grow in Villa Sati’s gardens – Mawar, Melati, Kantil and Kamboja. Each enjoys an unusual degree of privacy, occupying its own pavilion – a contemporary interpretation of the traditional Javanese joglo with a central core of carved teakwood pillars, and walls of sliding doors and windows overlooking the garden. Each bedroom has a recessed three-metre long daybed that doubles as a bed for a child, and private terrace with daybed or chairs facing the pool. One is furnished with a king bed, while the other three have king-sized beds that convert to twins. All come with iPod dock, 32-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, and a choice of air-conditioning and overhead fan. Generous dressing areas open onto a garden bathroom with twin basins, walk-in rain shower, non-slip acid-washed marble floors and a statement bathtub.
Living Spaces at Villa Sati
Complementing its heritage-themed architecture, Villa Sati’s large open-sided, fan-cooled living pavilion is embellished with fascinating oriental antiques and tribal artefacts from the owners’ personal collection. This is a comfortable space for family and friends to socialise on the casual rattan lounge seating or gather at the three-metre long dining table. Beyond an ornate Balinese door set into a feature wall of reclaimed brick is the guest kitchen – well equipped with all those holiday essentials: an espresso machine and wine fridge full of fine Champagne. Tucked out of sight is the staff kitchen.
Lying at the centre of the large gardens is the lagoon-style pool and an amphitheatre-style performance space, perfect for traditional Balinese dances or wedding blessings. Loungers stretch out on the sun terrace and, peeking out from the ring of bedroom pavilions, an authentic old lumbung (rice barn) provides an intriguing space for retreat or play.
- 6.0 km to Seminyak
- 7.5 km to Echo Beach
- 13.0 km to Kuta
- 15.0 km to Airport
- 29.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Capacity for 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds, 1 with twin beds convertible to kings).
Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; traditional lumbung (rice barn).
- Large lagoon-style pool.
- Villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security. A total of 29 staff are shared between the 5 Dea villas.
- A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, western, children’s and vegetarian dishes;
- Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; wines and cocktails.
- WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls (on guest account); office fax and printer available for guest use.
- Satellite channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks.
- GYM Shared with the other Dea estate villas is a professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station and Power plate; 2 bicycles.
- Dea Villas is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house.
- Dedicated air-conditioned Dea Spa – shared with all 5 Dea villas – with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- A car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate of US$ 25++ (excluding petrol).
- Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Canggu Club membership.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down service
- Wifi Internet connection
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 31 Aug 2024. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|23 Oct – 14 Dec 2022
06 Jan – 19 Jan 2023
17 Apr – 27 Apr 2023
02 May – 08 Jun 2023
22 Oct – 14 Dec 2023
06 Jan – 08 Feb 2024
19 Feb – 28 Mar 2024
14 Apr – 14 Jun 2024
|10 Jun – 23 Jun 2022
28 Aug – 22 Oct 2022
20 Jan – 29 Jan 2023
01 Apr – 06 Apr 2023
11 Apr – 16 Apr 2023
28 Apr – 01 May 2023
09 Jun – 22 Jun 2023
27 Aug – 21 Oct 2023
09 Feb – 18 Feb 2024
15 Jun – 28 Jun 2024
|24 Jun – 27 Aug 2022
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2022
07 Apr – 10 Apr 2023
23 Jun – 26 Aug 2023
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2023
29 Mar – 13 Apr 2024
29 Jun – 31 Aug 2024
|26 Dec 2022 – 05 Jan 2023
26 Dec 2023– 05 Jan 2024
Location : Jl. Tegal Sari Banjar Tegal Gundul, Tibubeneng, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Rooms: 4
- Type: Village
- Size: 4400 Sqm
- Daily Breakfast
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Massage Bed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool