Villa Selalu – Three Bedrooms Villa in Lombok
Perched on top of a four-hectare estate Villa Selalu enjoys tranquillity and peace with 360-degree, uninterrupted views of a truly unique and untouched part of the world. Villa Selalu sprawls onto 500 metres of white sand Begaruk beachside.
Lombok’s Mt Rinjani greets the day framed by the rising sun, whilst a string of jewel-like islands dot the surrounding turquoise waters. At dusk, Bali’s Mt Agung is silhouetted against dramatic sunset skies. With its quiet white sandy beach and sprawling gardens, this beautiful villa is a haven of absolute privacy and relaxation to enjoy as a couple or with family and friends.
In Indonesian, ‘Selalu’ means “forever/eternity”. We know your time with us will create memories that are unforgettable. Selalu is a luxury hilltop retreat with breathtaking views as far as the eye can see, over coral reefs & nearby islands, to Bali and the mountains of Lombok.
Three bedrooms are located off the terrace with pool and ocean views. Bedroom four is situated on a lower level with views to the garden and ocean reef. Guests are offered a choice of linen and pillow preference; Linen – Fine quality 400TC silky-soft bamboo OR cool, crisp cotton sheets. Pillows – Feather-light white goose down OR non-allergenic microfiber pillows. Super king-size beds with large luxurious marble bathroom, double basins and dressing areas.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans. There are two master bedroom ensuites enjoy the luxury of double showers – one indoor and one outdoor. Also, Each bedroom is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV and DVD player. Safes Deposit Box have been installed for personal belongings.
The entertainment room can be converted into an extra king-size or twin bedroom upon request with an adjacent w/c and outdoor shower available. Two additional single beds are available for children 3-12 years old and can be set up in any of the four main bedrooms. Wifi is accessible throughout the villa and surrounding garden areas.
Seasonal daily menus are created by our internationally trained chefs in the villa’s own commercial kitchen. All fresh produce and supplies come from Bali or Lombok and are organically sourced wherever possible, with many of the herbs and vegetables grown in our very own garden.
The focal point of outdoor living and entertaining with its state of the art equipment and spectacular views. Positioned on the hilltop adjacent to the pool, it is open on all sides allowing a constant and welcome breeze. Magnificent 18-metre infinity pool is adjacent to the BBQ pavilion and runs along the hilltop edge. Taking advantage of the breathtaking views whether in the water or on the pool deck, to the escarpment below and ocean beyond. The pool deck is wide and expansive with pool lounges, towels and umbrellas at guests’ disposal. An outdoor shower is located behind the BBQ pavilion.
Service and Facilities
- Three king size bedrooms with separate dressing areas and luxury marble ensuites
- 40 metre long covered terrace
- Spacious open-plan living – a perfect balance of luxury and comfort
- Separate living and sitting areas with large comfortable sofas & oversized ottomans
- Three metre long dining table that comfortably seats twelve
- Separate entertainment room with large satellite TV, DVD player and wide collection of films
- Private guests’ kitchen equipped with underbench fridge & coffee machine
- Separate full commercial kitchen equipped with freezers, fridges, 6 gas burner stove, ovens, blender, juicer, salamander, toaster
- Filtered water dispensers located in both kitchen areas
- Table tennis table, board games, children’s books and puzzles
- 18 metre infinity pool
- Poolside BBQ pavilion with spectacular views overlooking Gede’s magnificent coastline and reefs
- Hilltop breakfast pavilion
- Air conditioners & ceiling fans throughout
- Complimentary wifi
- Separate management and staff quarters
- Immaculately manicured gardens & beachside coconut grove
- Rental includes a live-in manager and fulltime housekeepers, service and garden staff as well as security
- Internet Wi-Fi Access
- Daily Cleaning
- Villa Service Crew
- Turn Down Service
- All Villa Facilites
Rates in IDR
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 31 Aug 2024. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|23 Oct – 14 Dec 2022
06 Jan – 19 Jan 2023
17 Apr – 27 Apr 2023
02 May – 08 Jun 2023
22 Oct – 14 Dec 2023
|20 Jan – 29 Jan 2023
01 Apr – 06 Apr 2023
11 Apr – 16 Apr 2023
28 Apr – 01 May 2023
09 Jun – 22 Jun 2023
27 Aug – 21 Oct 2023
|07 Apr – 10 Apr 2023
23 Jun – 26 Aug 2023
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2023
|26 Dec 2022 – 05 Jan 2023|
– Price and availability might be subject to change. No hold is placed before payment made
– Security deposit is required case by case and will be fully refundable upon check out if no damage happen to the villa during the stay
– Foreigners is required to hold a valid Visas; VOA, Visit Visa B211A (Business / Tourist Purpose) or Stay Permits (KITAS/KITAP) to enter Indonesian Territory
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 12:00 PM
- Type: Near to the Beach, Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Living Area
- Entertainment Room
- Full-equipped Kitchen
- Fully Staffed
- Mountain Views
- Safe Deposit Box
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Views to ocean