Villa Selong Selo
Villa Selong Selo – Three Bedrooms Villa in Lombok
Perched atop picturesque hills overlooking stunning Selong Belanak Beach in southern Lombok, Selong Selo Resort and Residences is paradise untouched.
Nestled in the jungle, these stylish, eco-friendly villas tastefully integrate local elements into their design. Featuring between one and seven bedrooms with access to the renowned Aura Lounge & Bar, and Selo Spa, all guests’ needs are catered for, be it a personalised in-villa dining experience or a quick shuttle to the favoured Selong Belanak Beach.
Each bedroom in the villa has large glass windows and sliding doors, with breathtaking views of the blue sea and rice paddies below.
The three-bedroom villas at Selong Selo have a lavish master bedroom with a king-sized bed. The room is plush and comfortable. An ensuite bathroom has a shower cubicle and some villas have an indulgent bathtub.
Guest Bedrooms 2 and 3
The other two bedrooms are well furnished with double beds that can be split into twins. With ample storage space in the ensuite bathroom and all modern facilities, they are perfect for families.
Each three-bedroom villa is unique and has a distinct character of its own. Built over multiple levels, the villas have spaciousliving areas, including a lounge with a flat-screen television and comfortable sofa seating. A large dining table accommodates all the guests and a few villas have the option of dining at the breakfast bar too. Modern open-plan kitchens are fully equipped for you to self-cater, should you prefer to prepare your own meals. A powder room adjoins the living room, for freshening up.
The luxurious villa opens up onto a wooden patio with a private infinity swimming pool. The green water of the pool seems to merge into the turquoise sea below, a trick that the architects played with the design. Sunbeds and casual outdoor seating allow you to enjoy the views and the evening breeze. Some villas have lawned terraces as well as alfresco dining options. A barbecue can be set up especially for you (at extra cost), should you so desire.
Service and Facilities
- Located in Selong Belanak, Lombok, Indonesia
- Three Bedrooms with Six People Capacity Occupancy
- Living and dining area; open-plan kitchen; master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom; two ensuite guest bedrooms; powder room; pool deck and terraces.
- From 5.75 to 13.5 metres length of Swimming Pool
- General Manager, private chef (available on additional charge), housekeeping and service staff, 24-hour security Villa Crew. Additional staff such as a nanny/babysitter, masseuse and driver are available upon request; additional charges applicable.
- The restaurant offers a variety of western and Asian dishes. Private barbecue services available; additional charges applicable. Daily breakfast is complimentary and may be enjoyed at the Aura Restaurant, room service is available for in-villa deliveries, subject to a fee.
- WiFi broadband internet access in the villa and restaurant pavilion.
- Flat-screen TVs with Netflix, may be Smart TVs or have Chromecast.
- Selong Selo is well-equipped for families. Baby cots are complimentary for children below two years old. Other items are available on request (additional charge).
- Massages and a select range of treatments are available at our canopied spa where our skilled specialists attend to you, all while you enjoy the panoramic views. Kindly book your appointment 24 hours in advance. SeloFit gym is available for guests’ use 24/7.
- Barbecue; car parking; safety deposit box; back-up diesel powered generator are additional facilities.
- Internet Wi-Fi Access
- Daily Cleaning
- Villa Service Crew
- Turn Down Service
- All Villa Facilites
Rates in IDR
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2024. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|23 Oct – 14 Dec 2022
06 Jan – 19 Jan 2023
17 Apr – 27 Apr 2023
02 May – 08 Jun 2023
22 Oct – 14 Dec 2023
|20 Jan – 29 Jan 2023
01 Apr – 06 Apr 2023
11 Apr – 16 Apr 2023
28 Apr – 01 May 2023
09 Jun – 22 Jun 2023
27 Aug – 21 Oct 2023
|07 Apr – 10 Apr 2023
23 Jun – 26 Aug 2023
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2023
|26 Dec 2023 – 05 Jan 2024|
– Price and availability might be subject to change. No hold is placed before payment made
– Security deposit is required case by case and will be fully refundable upon check out if no damage happen to the villa during the stay
– Foreigners is required to hold a valid Visas; VOA, Visit Visa B211A (Business / Tourist Purpose) or Stay Permits (KITAS/KITAP) to enter Indonesian Territory
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 12:00 PM
- Type: Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Living Area
- Full-equipped Kitchen
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable