Villa Windu SariSeminyak
Villa Windu Sari – Four Bedrooms Villa in Seminyak Bali
Villa Windu Sari is a peaceful oasis in the heart of Petitenget on Bali’s southwest coast. This contemporary-styled, luxury villa is characterized by an abundance of teakwood and marble, Entered via a traditional Balinese gateway, Villa Windu Sari is set within a gorgeous garden courtyard, completed an exotic collection of flowering, tropical plants and trees.
Some facilities are offered by Villa Windu Sari such as: semi-alfresco living and dining areas, an air-conditioned media room and gym, a 14-metre swimming pool and high-tech facilities. It is fully staffed with personal butlers and a professional chef, and is perfect for family holidays. The villa is within strategic location, of Seminyak area where easy to find restaurants and beachclubs, vibrant nightspots and sumptuous spas of Bali’s hip and happening Seminyak area.
Villa Windu Sari is a four-bedroom contemporary-styled villa located in a quiet cul-de-sac in fashionable Petitenget, within walking distance of Legian Beach and Seminyak’s world-class restaurants and bars. Two pavilions arranged around a sparkling blue 14-metre swimming pool are home to open-to-the-garden living and dining areas, a modern kitchen, spacious ensuite bedrooms, a gym and a media room.
And the stylish interiors are beautifully adorned with striking honey-coloured timber panelling, polished marble and vibrant Jim Thompson silks. The villa comes fully staffed with an experienced manager, smiling 24-hour butlers and a talented chef to prepare delicious daily meals. Windu Villas is an exclusive private villa enclave, just off fashionable Jalan Petitenget in the heart of Seminyak. Ten double bedroom suites are available when the 4-bedroom Villa Windu Sari and 6-bedroom Villa Windu Asri are booked together.
Four air-conditioned bedroom suites are in a two-storey sleeping pavilion at one end of the pool. With sliding glass doors with teakwood shutters, polished wood floors, hand-made coffered timber ceilings and handsome furniture enriched with Jim Thomson silks. Also have 32-inch TVs with cable channels.
The second level master bedroom and guest bedroom have king-size beds (convertible to twin) and share a long balcony with daybeds looking onto the garden. Their bathrooms include a bathtub and rainshower. Two ground level bedrooms have twin beds that can also be configured as a king. Both have garden bathrooms with a rainshower. One room has a bathtub and the other has a rainshower and extra outdoor shower. Rollaway beds and cots can be provided for children.
Open-sided, fan-cooled living and dining pavilion with vaulted roof, walls of timber and Indian stone, and polished marble floor. Dining area with teakwood table which seats 10 and can be extended for up to 20. Sonos sound system with extensive music library, controlled by an iPad available for guest use.
Media room with deeply cushioned armchairs set before a 50-inch plasma screen, cable TV, DVD player and state-of-the-art Yamaha surround sound system. Built-in desk with computer with internet access. Complete with Fully equipped chef’s kitchen and Well-equipped air-conditioned or fan-cooled wood-clad gym with treadmill, exercise bike, cross-trainer, free weights and bench.
14m swimming pool with Himalayan stone water cascade and Poolside bale. Beautifully landscaped gardens as well. Timber deck with 6 sunbeds and an umbrella, and adjacent pool shower. You can enjoy Rooftop terrace between the media room and gym.
Villa Windu Sari sits on the outer edges of the ‘golden triangle’ of Seminyak – close enough to be convenient but far enough away to enjoy the peace. The villa lies down a long cul-de-sac within a 24-hour guarded community. The area contains a wide mix of high-end villa and resort developments, chic shopping, bars, beachclubs and internationally acclaimed restaurants.
Within a kilometre or two of the villa are the famous Ku Dé Ta and the newer Potato Head beach club, and nearby restaurants include La Lucciola, Hu’u Bar, Sarong and the W Retreat. The villa is less than a kilometre from Petitenget Beach, renowned for its surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets.
Things to do
Windu Villas’ manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area; many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Enjoy the Cuisine – You could eat at a different restaurant in the Seminyak area every night for months and still not run out of options. Jalan Kayu Aya (also known as Jl Laksmana or Oberoi St) is Bali’s fashionable “Eat Street”, offering plenty of high-end restaurants, and there is also a whole host of restaurants offering all varieties of food in even closer proximity to Villa Windu Asri. Enjoy the gastronomic delights!
- Admire the Sunset – La Lucciola Restaurant is a great location for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya; both are just a three-minute taxi ride from Villa Windu Asri. While Ku De Ta is still the place to be seen, new beachclubs such as Cocoon, W Retreat, Mozaic Beachclub and Potato Head, are classy seaside alternatives. Another nice sunset option is to head down to Echo Beach (7km) where a number of cafes offer great sunset views, good food, cocktails and other cold
- Shop until you Drop – In nearby Kerobokan you can rummage for treasures in cluttered little stores and dark junkshops crammed to the ceiling with curios and made-to-order “antiques”. Along Jalan Laksmana are numerous boutiques including Paul Ropp, Biasa, Magali Pascal, Anouck, Lily Jean, Bamboo Blond, Dinda Rella, Innuendo, Religion, Body & Soul, Buddha Wear, Pura Vida, and Uma & Leopold to name but a few. Kids fashion stores include Kidsagogo and Kiki’s
- Stroll on the Beach – It is possible to walk the sands from Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south or Canggu in the north. Grab your bucket and spade and head to the nearest beach for a leisurely time with your family or friends!
- Catch a Wave – With warm seas, an almost year-round surf season, relatively uncrowded beaches and reef breaks, Bali is a world-renowned surfing destination. The beaches of Canggu and Uluwatu are famous for their world-class surf breaks, offering exposed reef breaks with reliable surf. The months of May through October offer the best surfing
- Visit the Local Temple – Pura Petitenget near the beach off Jalan Petitenget is a compact and pretty Balinese temple, known for particularly spectacular beachside ceremonies. There has been a temple here since the 16th century, and although this is not one of the key nine directional temples of Bali, it is an important link in the series of west coast temples between Pura Uluwatu and Pura Tanah Lot. Pura Petitenget is less than a kilometre from Villa Windu
- Be Inspired by Tanah Lot – Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset. Alternatively, visiting early in the morning provides an even more dramatic impression of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering
- Play a Round of Golf – Feel like a round of golf while in Bali, then test the courses at the recently upgraded Bali National Golf Course, the New Kuta Golf Club or Bali Handara Country Club which is nestled in the crater of an extinct volcano in the highlands. For something different the par 3 course at Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club or the nine hole Bali Beach Golf Course are also recommended.
- Take in the Scenery – Hire a car with driver and head north to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Otherwise head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly-positioned Pura Ulun Danu, one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Ride a Bike – Hire a bicycle and join a tour to explore the scenic rice field landscape and rural villages; a great way to experience the “real” Bali. Stop at a local warung (cafe) to sample Balinese fare or refresh with a cold drink. If you want a special experience, try the exhilarating descent from Kintamani to Ubud, which will take you through small hamlets past farms, ancient temples and beautiful rice
- Go for a Spin on a Harley – Discover Bali’s lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be
- Fly Through the Trees – Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (next to Lake Bratan). Here, five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from 2 to 20 metres, challenge all ages and skill levels via suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying
- Trek at Muntigunung – The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung.
- Cook Up a Feast – Learn the secrets of Balinese spices and cuisine during a cookery class at Sate Bali Restaurant on Jalan Kayu Aya in Seminyak. At the end of the three-hour course, sit down to enjoy the fruits of your
- Gallop Along the Beach – If you’ve dreamt of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now is your chance. Bali Equestrian Centre in Berawa, Bali Horse Adventure, or Kuda P Stables can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage
- Relax with a Massage – In-villa beauty and massage treatments carried out by professional therapists can usually be arranged with ease, but if you prefer to visit one of Seminyak’s spas, we recommend: Bodyworks (quality treatments at very reasonable prices a favourite with Bali’s expats), Chill (super reflexology treatments – great for jet lag) or AMO Spa (offering an extensive range of treatments).
- Book a Boat Trip – Pulau Dive Charters offers luxury boat charters around the beautiful islands and waters surrounding Bali. They specialise in private fishing, surfing and diving charters and also offer unique personalised day trips to Nusa Lembongan. Perfect for a family day out on the water or with a group of
- Try White Water Rafting – Raft down a stretch of untouched river in a choice of daily rafting sessions where you will travel through river splendour with daring, exciting and challenging new rapids. Class 2 & 3 rapids include encounters on vortexes of swirling and funnelled waters, natural ramps and sudden drops in elevation. This adrenaline pumping action which can be safety experienced by anyone from 5 to 70+ years of
- Explore Bali Safari Park – Here, you and your family can choose to enjoy a safari journey with “Elephant Back Safari”, interact with your favourite animal at the “Animal Encounter” space; experience the wildest fine-dining moment surrounded by lions, meerkats, and porcupines at the “Tsavo Lion Restaurant”; unwind at the spectacular “Bali Agung” show at the “Bali Theatre”, or make your own big splash at the “Water Park and Fun Zone”.
- Visit the Artistic Centre of Ubud – Take a trip to Ubud, a remarkable town in the middle of the island. For more than a century, it has been Bali’s preeminent centre for fine arts, dance and music. At one time a haven for backpackers, cosmic seekers, artists and bohemians, Ubud is now a hotspot for literati, glitterati, art collectors and Its attractions make it a great place to visit for a day trip. Do some sightseeing, visit the art galleries and museums, wander through the market, or enjoy a first-class meal.
- Take a splash at Waterbom Bali – Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the
- 1.5 Km to Petitenget Beach
- 2 Km to Seminyak Square
- 11 Km to Kuta Beach
- 12.8 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 20 Km to Tanah Lot
- 25 Km to Sanur Beach
- 30 Km to Ubud
- 30 Km to Uluwatu
Service and Facilities
- 4 king size bedrooms each with en-suite facilities
- Open Lounge & Dining pavilion
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with Chef
- High speed broadband internet access
- IDD telephone, fax and printer/scanner/copier
- Excellent cell phone coverage
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms, media room and gym
- Ceiling fans in Lounge & Dining pavilion
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- LCD TV, DVD and iPod systems in all bedrooms
- Media Room with 50” Plasma screen and DVD player
- Cable TV and DVD movie collection
- Sonos hard disk music system with 6 speakers
- 13 x 4.5 meter swimming pool
- Pool towels provided
- Large umbrella on poolside deck
- 6 adjustable sun bathing lounges
- Traditional Bale at poolside with overhead fan
- Gym with exercise equipment
- Soap, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner provided
- Bath gowns provided in all bedrooms
- Infant/baby high chair and cot available
- Cappuccino coffee maker in kitchen
- Villa connected to back up power generator
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Breakfast
- Turn Down Service
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 31 Aug 2024. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|23 Oct – 14 Dec 2022
06 Jan – 19 Jan 2023
17 Apr – 27 Apr 2023
02 May – 08 Jun 2023
22 Oct – 14 Dec 2023
06 Jan – 08 Feb 2024
19 Feb – 28 Mar 2024
14 Apr – 14 Jun 2024
|10 Jun – 23 Jun 2022
28 Aug – 22 Oct 2022
20 Jan – 29 Jan 2023
01 Apr – 06 Apr 2023
11 Apr – 16 Apr 2023
28 Apr – 01 May 2023
09 Jun – 22 Jun 2023
27 Aug – 21 Oct 2023
09 Feb – 18 Feb 2024
15 Jun – 28 Jun 2024
|24 Jun – 27 Aug 2022
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2022
07 Apr – 10 Apr 2023
23 Jun – 26 Aug 2023
15 Dec – 25 Dec 2023
29 Mar – 13 Apr 2024
29 Jun – 31 Aug 2024
|26 Dec 2022 – 05 Jan 2023
26 Dec 2023– 05 Jan 2024
Location : Komplek Vila Lumbung, Jalan Raya Petitenget No. 1000X Kerobokan, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Rooms: 4
- Type: Near to the Beach
- Size: 739 Sqm
- Daily Breakfast
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool