Ananda Villa – Seven Bedrooms Villa in Phuket Thailand
Ananda Villa is one of three luxury private villas in the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate on Natai Beach, located just 25 minutes north of Phuket International Airport. Set against a lush tropical backdrop, the villa extends languidly over palm-strewn lawns to meet Natai’s pristine white sands, boasting 80 metres of absolute beachfront. Arriving at Ananda Villa gives one a remarkable sense of peace and tranquillity. The slow pace of life in this remote coastal region conjures up dreamy days spent relaxing under the sun, paired with romantic evenings bathed in moonbeams. Nestled within groves of tall coconut palms swaying to the sound of the waves, Ananda Villa is a lavish luxury retreat worlds away from its bustling southerly neighbour, Phuket.
Arranged over four elegant contemporary Thai-style pavilions, Ananda Villa’s indoor living spaces are opulently designed with rich teakwood floors and ceilings, fresh white linens and fabrics, and soothing lighting that reflects against whitewashed walls adorned with tasteful art. Each space can be opened with sliding glass doors to allow in fresh sea breezes, or enclosed and air-conditioned. A children’s bedroom with two sets of bunk beds and nanny’s quarters makes Ananda Villa especially suitable for families. A professionally trained resident chef prepares a delicious range of Thai (and some Western) dishes from the villa’s selection menu, allowing guests to savour the enticing flavours of Thai cuisine without having to leave the luxury of their private villa. Fresh, locally caught seafood is a specialty of the region and features in an array of mouth-watering Thai dishes and barbecue feasts.
Warm Thai hospitality makes a stay at Ananda Villa all the more memorable and relaxing. The knowledgeable on-site villa manager ensures guests’ needs are met and all runs smoothly at the villa, while the discreet attendants take care of housekeeping duties and provide service at mealtimes.
Service And Facilities
- Capacity for 16 people (12 adults and 4 kids) in 7 ensuite bedrooms: 4 with king beds; 2 with twin beds and two sets of bunk beds.
- Great Room’ living and dining pavilion with dining for 14; family room with TV; furnished veranda; dining sala with seats for 8; beachfront relaxation sala.
- 25 x 5 x 1.4 metres, with shallow section for children.
- Villa manager; private chef; villa attendants; security; groundskeeper. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request (extra charges apply).
- The villa chef is skilled in Thai cuisine. Western, vegetarian and children’s dishes are also accommodated (including special diets).
- Complimentary WiFi internet; landline for local calls.
- Satellite TV; DVD player; iPod dock and speakers; book, music and film libraries; board games.
- Ananda Villa is exceptionally well equipped for families. As well as a children’s bunk/play room and attached nanny’s room, facilities include a baby cot, high chair, CDs/DVD’s, board games and toys (including pool toys).
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional therapists (extra cost applies).
- Car and driver can be arranged by the Luxury Asia Villa team on request. Transport can be organised for individual trips or for half/full day hire. As Natai Beach is not within range of most Phuket taxi services, pre-organised transport is advised.
- Barbecue; backup generator; safety deposit box; 2 kayaks; 2 bicycles.
- Exclusive use whole villa facilities
- Daily Breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff
- Welcome drink
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 5 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 17.7% government tax & service charge. Please note the above rates are valid until 04 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 3 nights stay for low & shoulder season, 5 nights stay for high season, Chinese New Year & Easter and 10 nights stay for peak season.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|27 Apr – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
12 Oct – 31 Oct
|01 Mar – 28 Mar
01 Jul – 31 Aug
01 Oct – 11 Oct
01 Nov – 10 Dec
|12 Jan – 29 Feb (incl. CNY)
29 Mar – 26 Apr (incl. Easter)
11 Dec – 17 Dec
|20 Dec – 11 Jan|
- Guests: 16
- Bedrooms: 7
- Beds: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Rooms: 7
- Type: Beachfront Villa
- Billiard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Entertainment Room
- Fully Staffed
- Play Area
- Swimming Pool