Villa The UmaCanggu
Villa The Uma – Three Bedrooms Villa in Canggu Bali
Just off main road to Canggu, on a small lane nestled up to fields of rice paddies which seem to stretch all way to ocean sits Villa The Uma, a simple modern villa that opens out onto a large grassy garden and pool. Babakan is part of famous Canggu and is surrounded by rice paddies where you can experience traditional Balinese way of life. Because of beautiful view of rice paddies villa is called The Uma, Balinese name for rice paddy.
Villa The Uma offers three spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning and private en-suite bathrooms each with shower, hot water and toilet. Main bedroom also has a walk-in closet. Two other bedrooms have a high degree of privacy with their own patio and private access. From secluded terrace on second floor, you can enjoy a beautiful sunset or take in sunrise looking out over rice paddies.
Total plot is 1,118 square meters with a beautiful 13-meter long swimming pool ideal for swimming laps, with a shallow area off to one side where small children can splash. Walled garden ensures full privacy.
Villa The Uma itself is a very spacious villa. Kitchen flows into dining and lounge area in verandah where you have a beautiful view over rice paddies. In evening you can often hear soft music floating by from village temple on distant side of rice paddies. Kitchen is fully equipped: stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, juicer, toaster, etc.
Villa The Uma is located in southern Bali in a very quiet rural setting on outskirts of Babakan, a small Balinese village. It is approximately 20 minutes by car to trendy restaurants, shops, and bars of Seminyak, and trip to airport takes around 45 minutes. There are convenience stores and a few ‘warungs’ or small cafes and local shops within a short walk from villa.
- 6 Km to Finns Recreation Club
- 2.1 Km to Pepito Market Canggu
- 6.5 Km to Berawa Beach
- 3.3 Km to Kuta Utara Clinic
- 6.2 Km to Seminyak Square
- 6.8 Km to Old Man’s
- 8 Km to La Plancha
- 14.7 Km to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 26.2 Km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
- Capacity Occupancy 6 adults.
- Spacious Open Living and Dining Area
- 13m × 3.5m Private Swimming Pool.
- Villa Manager; 8-Hours Butler Service; Night Security. Additional Staff (babysitters, masseuses, chef, etc) on Request at Extra Charge.
- Bedroom with Linen & towel. Also Ensuite Bathroom with Full Amenities.
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet Connection.
- TV with Satellite Channels. Also DVD in Living Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen.
- Safes Deposit Boxes or BBQ with additional charge.
- Two Bicycles.
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Welcome Fruit Basket Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WI-FI Internet Connection
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Butler
- Night Security
- Turn Down Service
- Bed Linen, Towels and Pool Towels
- Exclusive Use of Whole Villa and Listed Facilities.
- Airport transfer included minimum stay 7 nights by Asia Holiday Villa
Rates in USD
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
*Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc. Please note above rates are valid until 05 Jan 2022. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date. Minimum 2 nights stay for low season, 3 nights stay for shoulder season, 4 nights stay for high season includ. Chinese New Year & Easter, and 5 nights stay for peak season. Prices can change at any time according to Pandemic conditions and situations.
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|11 Jan – 02 Feb
11 Feb – 12 Apr
22 Apr – 01 Jun
01 Oct – 20 Dec
|02 Feb – 11 Feb
12 Apr – 22 Apr
01 Jun – 01 Jul
01 Jul – 01 Sept
01 Sept – 01 Oct
|20 Dec 2021 – 11 Jan 2022|
Location : Jalan Bumbak Gang Pulau Medang No.3A Umalas Kauh – Kerobokan (10’ drive to Seminyak, Batubelig/Petitenget beach)
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 3
- Type: Village
- Size: 1118 Sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Breakfast
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Fully Staffed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- 10 Guests